Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Toni W.
Traverse City, MI
great tasting, perfect size to carry in my purse. I love the flavor, it works well. It is a sturdy product. It is great in the dollar department compared to other brands
Max B.
Kearny, NJ
These picks are the best! You just grab, floss and throw them out. Very easy to hold and maneuver in the mouth. The floss itself is also smooth and glides through teeth.
Katie W.
I love this item. They are so simple an effective. They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house. I also love them because they always have coupons for this product.
Sanja S.
Smyrna, TN
I love using these because they're so much easier to work with then regular floss! I also love that they are flavored and they bring even more freshness to your mouth!
Elizabeth C.
Linden, TN
This is a product i have recommended! Its does not hurt the gums, easily glides and keeps my teeth clean, and keeps my breathe fresh! It deserves the 5 stars I gave it.
Yuliana L.
These are floss pick we keep at home all the time!!
We have tried so many but these are our favorites!
Nice and steardy, great mint flavor! Helps prevent bad breath!!
Mariela M.
Elk Grove, CA
These are great because they come in handy whenever I'm away from home and have eaten something that gets stuck in my teeth. The mint flavor is also every refreshing.
This product is very gentle and easy to use it doesn't get stuck out in between your teeth and it really is something you should carry with you and your make up bag.
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
I love keeping these in my purse, they're super convenient after lunch and breakfast at work. They have just the right amount of mint to make my mouth feeling fresh.
Whisper R.
Russellville, AR
Well I use because my dentist recommended it. But it's OK. I would recommend this though. I just don't like using any of these products, it all makes my gums bleed.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.