Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
These are the best for flossing! I have nearly perfect teeth and have never had any teeth problems (aside from having my wisdom teeth taken out) and it's all thanks to these bad boys!
Kade B.
East Haven, CT
Easier than typical floss, and way easier to toss a few in your purse for those emergency moments. They taste great and get the job done and it feels way more fun than the normal kind!
Alex K.
Porter, TX
These thing are magic. They clean between your teeth really well and you only need one every time for your oral care. I use these and I trust this brand because it has never failed me.
Daisy C.
Haw River, NC
These are nice they help you get stuff out of your teeth and have a nice taste like refreshes your mouth sometime it's alittle hard to get in the back teeth but over all it's good.
Alexis Ann W.
San Francisco, CA
My husband uses these floss picks and loves them! We go through them quickly, but it's worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone who prefers floss picks over regular floss.
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these to go packs I carry them everywhere I go . They're very helpful specially when I go out to eat . I love it because you don't have to stick your fingers in your mouth
Amanda H.
Tipton, IN
I love floss picks! It is quick to use and easy to stash in your purse. It is also the only way I can get the kids to floss, its just to hard for them to use your standard floss
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are super great because you can just throw them into your bag and use them after a date or something, because you know... That corn and steak will NEVER leave. Also I love these in particular because the end side is pointy and can also be used to get food out.
Rahwa H.
Oakland, CA
I love these floss picks! I'm really bad at remembering to floss, especially at.night. These flossers make flossing a lot easier. These are staple in my oral health routine.
Toni W.
Traverse City, MI
great tasting, perfect size to carry in my purse. I love the flavor, it works well. It is a sturdy product. It is great in the dollar department compared to other brands
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.