Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I leave these in my desk so I can use during conference calls throughout the day. They are so easy and convenient! My dentist loves this tip and all my flossing.
Kayla C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very nice floss. When you use it, it leaves you with minty fresh breath. I use this product everyday morning and night. I recommend this to people because it is such a nicer product.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These picks are really cool! They're more convenient to use than regular floss. They help to efficiently clean plaque and unwanted food particles from between my teeth. This is a great product!
Marina W.
Santa Fe, NM
These little things are so nifty and easy to use. Instead of having to stick your whole hand in your mouth these tools allow you to use only one hand and just hold the end. Simple as that.
Rachael Y.
Cumberland, MD
I am the worst at flossing my teeth. I hate to get my fingers in my mouth because it grosses me out. However, these floss picks make it easy to get to my bath teeth. The floss on them is sturdy enough to get between my tight teeth. I love these and use them daily!
Staci J.
Kansas City, MO
These are handy to put in a pocket, purse or small bag for a quick floss during the day after meals. They get the job done and don't shred as easily as others. They keep your breath minty!
Lina P.
Delano, CA
I prefer this floss because it's literally just easier and more convenient to use rather than just a string of floss. It does what it needs to do. Nothing more, and nothing less. Satisfied, of course.
Bri L.
New Bedford, MA
Love these! I keep them at home, car, and purse. Convienent and they also do the job. I always get food stuck in between my teeth and there are perfect! Especially when your on the go .
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
These are the best for flossing! I have nearly perfect teeth and have never had any teeth problems (aside from having my wisdom teeth taken out) and it's all thanks to these bad boys!
Lizzbeth R.
Porter, TX
These thing are magic. They clean between your teeth really well and you only need one every time for your oral care. I use these and I trust this brand because it has never failed me.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.