Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Catherine L.
These flossers are so easy to use and work really well. They taste so nice and minty too, so its good to freshen your breath quickly. I like how they also have a pick at the end so you can dig in wherever needs extra attention. They are disposable and perfect for kids who are just learning the importance of flossing too.
Meleah A.
This is a good basic pick that gets in there and gets the job done. My husband has to use these and prefers this particular kind to get between teeth the best. He is always satisfied with them so that makes me satisfied.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton , OH
I love the ease of using the floss picks to floss my teeth. It makes flossing less of an annoyance for me. I also have a permanent retainer on my front and bottom row of teeth, and this is flexible enough to work around the metal with the pick end. I would recommend.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I love these floss picks! I always have some in my car and in my purse for when I'm not home and have eaten! Every time I eat I use these to floss with! They're so convinent and the price is pretty reasonable! I would recommend!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I hear you aren't supposed to use these as yiur only flossing, so I use them for when I am out and about and get something in my teeth. I keep them in my bag. Because I use them for on the go, the minty freshness is an added bonus.
Lauren W.
Orlando, FL
These are the best flossers EVER! They are soft on your gums but get the job done. They also leave your breath smelling nice and minty and the pick portion on the opposite end is fantastic as well. I use these flossers after every time I brush my teeth both at night and in the morning!
Jazmon M.
Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks will get in the places your toothbrush can't go. It gets all that food and plaque you can't see out keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Using the floss pick makes it easier to hold and the minty flavor keeps your mouth smelling fresh.
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
So everyone hates flossing but with these it's so much easier. No more trying to squeeze your fingers in your mouth. No need to pull off an estimated amount needed of floss. Just grab one out of the bag and get started.
Mel V.
The cool mint has a great taste and leaves a fresh feeling after flossing.  I've used the plain ones as well and I do like the brand.  I would recommend them to family and friends.  Yes they are very effective and easy to have on hand when you really need them.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
I love these floss picks/sticks.  They are much more durable than regular floss and the pick and the end is great for stuck debris in my teeth.  I always carry a few in my purse as well for the daytime teeth check after lunch.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.