Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Sara R.
Tempe, AZ
I use these to floss my teeth pretty much  all the time. It makes flossing quicker and easier. They are also really amazing when you get something stuck in your teeth and need to out quickly. They are definitely pricier than traditional floss, but it is well worth the extra cost. it has definitely encouraged me to be more proactive with flossing.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
I Prefer the picks over the regular floss. They seem to stay more sanitary! Oral-B is my go to brand for its great quality for the price. I am a repeat user. The price is great for the amount in the bag. The bag could close easier but i will be purchasing again.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
I love Oral-B's satin floss so much that I usually go to them for any other flossing types. I recently purchased a bag of the floss picks and enjoyed them. The only complaint that I have is that they don't seem to last long. I am an agressive flosser, and I feel like I go through 4 or 5 each time I floss. They are less conspicious in the office or in public, but I would much rather use the regular satin floss as I feel it allows me to use less and do more.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I always keep these in my car and at home for flossing. They work so much better than regular floss without a pick. They allow you to reach all of your teeth without it being a hassle. The cool mint flavor also leaves you feeling refreshed. These are very inexpensive and last you a long time, so I recommend trying these baby's out!
Catherine L.
These flossers are so easy to use and work really well. They taste so nice and minty too, so its good to freshen your breath quickly. I like how they also have a pick at the end so you can dig in wherever needs extra attention. They are disposable and perfect for kids who are just learning the importance of flossing too.
Meleah A.
This is a good basic pick that gets in there and gets the job done. My husband has to use these and prefers this particular kind to get between teeth the best. He is always satisfied with them so that makes me satisfied.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love the ease of using the floss picks to floss my teeth. It makes flossing less of an annoyance for me. I also have a permanent retainer on my front and bottom row of teeth, and this is flexible enough to work around the metal with the pick end. I would recommend.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I love these floss picks! I always have some in my car and in my purse for when I'm not home and have eaten! Every time I eat I use these to floss with! They're so convinent and the price is pretty reasonable! I would recommend!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I hear you aren't supposed to use these as yiur only flossing, so I use them for when I am out and about and get something in my teeth. I keep them in my bag. Because I use them for on the go, the minty freshness is an added bonus.
Jazmon M.
Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks will get in the places your toothbrush can't go. It gets all that food and plaque you can't see out keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Using the floss pick makes it easier to hold and the minty flavor keeps your mouth smelling fresh.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.