Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #31 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Brenda V.
My husband loves these! They are life savers when you need to floss your teeth or just help with getting out the extra food you have stuck in between your teeth!
Keirsten S.
Halethorpe, MD
Works really well , they are gentle with your teeth and don't get stuck they also help are great on both sides cause it's got the floss on one side and the tooth pick on the other side so they work really wee
Briana M.
Hazlehurst, MS
These are super easy little flossers. I usually keep them in my car and purse for when I eat out and need a quick way to floss. I can't ever get the job done with just one though. I usually need at least two.
kelly k.
These are a bit wide of s string it makes my teeth bleed even though I floss often, the mint of the flavoring doesn't taste good and it did not meet my expectations. I wouldn't repurchase but overall it is ok
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
Love these. Portable just throw a if you in a bag put in your purse and off you go easy to use good-quality great value coupons are available on the manufacturer's website
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I keep a bag of these in my bathroom and a small baggie in my purse for when I'm out. I love the strength and the taste. The floss string doesn't break when flossing. These are a must-have for my family.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
I love floss picks because i can throw them in my bag and take them with me. it is so easy to use and they are quick and easy to dispose of. i will continue to buy these because they always come in handy.
Melanie N.
These things do not glide between my teeth, they always get stuck in my back molars and I have a hard time trying to get them out. I end up having to have my partner get scissors and cut them out.
Denise R.
San Antonio, TX
I love that I can also take these on the go with me! The angel of the pics get to those hats to reach areas :) I prefer these over traditional floss just because I feel like I have more control.
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really nice to have when your eating food that gets stuck in between teeth. ALso easier for me to use instead of the roll of floss. TAste is nice and fresh. Great for traveling too!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.