Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #43 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Wendy T.
Montrose, NY
Love these, they're super convenient and I prefer it over the regular floss. They are very easy to use and I find them to be more effective than traditional dental floss. No complaints! I would repurchase again and again
Mallory S.
Stuart, FL
I love this! They get the job done and make it easy when you are on the go. I always carry several with me in my purse. The hint of cool mint helps boost the clean feeling in your mouth after a nice floss on the go.
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple in my home, great refreshing taste and they work amazing, they are really great for travel. You'll know when your out instead of the floss in the box.
Susan R.
Sacramento, CA
Great for on the go! Love the fresh feeling afterwards! It gets that gunk out! I keep some handy in the house and in the car. You never know when you might need it!
Courtney P.
Brooksville , FL
Super simple tonuse, I love these handy little flossing sticks. they are very effective and the tip on the bottom makes sure I can get everything out from my teeth.
Julia C.
League City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make flossing so much easier! I feel as though I have more control of my flossing abilities when I have the handle in my hand rather than just the floss. These have helped me maintain a regular flossing schedule.
Heather W.
Boones Mill, VA
Very easy on the go floss. Literally keep them in my purse for when ever I need them. Love how they have a flavor to them and not the yucky taste of some flosses.
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
I don't like floss picks in general. My teeth are set close, so it feels like the floss gets stuck and is going to pull my teeth out. I'd rather use regular floss.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A handy product for healthy teeth. It makes it quick and easy to floss. The floss holds up well and doesn't shred too quickly. Great to carry in your purse, or have a few on hand at your desk at work. Nice mint flavor.
Kat S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using these to floss they are so much easier to use and convenient. I also keep some in my bag for after lunch or when we go out for dinner. I have two permanent retainers so the pick really comes in handy also
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.