Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Abigail A.
Love love love these floss picks!!! We use them all the time and have been super satisfied with their durability and how well they work! I have used other but this brand is my favorite! I would definitely recommend them!
Kass G.
Champaign, IL
These are nice and very convenient because you aren't fumbling with a floss string and it is a bit easier to floss the very back teeth but I felt there were a bit wasteful. The string floss definitely produces less trash.
Carly S.
Washington, DC
These are serious lifesavers and come in handy a lot. Floss string can be so hard to mange but these are really great for making sure you floss each side of the tooth
Susan R.
Sacramento, CA
Great for on the go! Love the fresh feeling afterwards! It gets that gunk out! I keep some handy in the house and in the car. You never know when you might need it!
Courtney P.
Brooksville , FL
Super simple tonuse, I love these handy little flossing sticks. they are very effective and the tip on the bottom makes sure I can get everything out from my teeth.
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple in my home, great refreshing taste and they work amazing, they are really great for travel. You'll know when your out instead of the floss in the box.
Ivette C.
THESE I LIKE VERY MUCH BECAUSE OF THE CONVENIENCE, DONT MIND CARRYING THEM WITH ME. THEY MAKE IT MUCH EASIER THAN ANY OTHER WAY SIMPLY A MUST IN MY BATHROOM VANITY.
Mallory S.
Stuart, FL
I love this! They get the job done and make it easy when you are on the go. I always carry several with me in my purse. The hint of cool mint helps boost the clean feeling in your mouth after a nice floss on the go.
Julia C.
League City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make flossing so much easier! I feel as though I have more control of my flossing abilities when I have the handle in my hand rather than just the floss. These have helped me maintain a regular flossing schedule.
Heather W.
Boones Mill, VA
Very easy on the go floss. Literally keep them in my purse for when ever I need them. Love how they have a flavor to them and not the yucky taste of some flosses.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.