Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #30 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Jennifer V.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite. Perfect for me. I'm very picky about floss sticks. Some arnt strong enough to get the job done. Some are too strong and hurt me. but this one is just right.
EVELYN B.
Downey, CA
I love love love these! I keep a bag at work in my desk and one in my bathroom counter to use before I go to bed. They are part of my night time floss and wash routine.
Danielle R.
These picks are aweosme. So much easier to use then just the average floss. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth and it does a great job with getting in there
Jessika B.
Lake Charles, LA
Peter bag of these by my bed just in case I need some out to feel a little fresher throughout the night. They are wonderful product I would suggest everyone try them
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I like these because they are easier to get in between the teeth, along with an amazing mint taste! They are easy to grasp, and does the job by getting all the excess out of the teeth!! I love these!!
Carly S.
Washington, DC
These are serious lifesavers and come in handy a lot. Floss string can be so hard to mange but these are really great for making sure you floss each side of the tooth
Kass G.
Champaign, IL
These are nice and very convenient because you aren't fumbling with a floss string and it is a bit easier to floss the very back teeth but I felt there were a bit wasteful. The string floss definitely produces less trash.
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
This is such a nice product to carry around with you everywhere, I always keep a pack in my purse! So nice and refreshing! You'll never know when you need some floss!
Abigail A.
Love love love these floss picks!!! We use them all the time and have been super satisfied with their durability and how well they work! I have used other but this brand is my favorite! I would definitely recommend them!
Julia C.
League City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make flossing so much easier! I feel as though I have more control of my flossing abilities when I have the handle in my hand rather than just the floss. These have helped me maintain a regular flossing schedule.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.