Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Lesli R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these. Just like dental floss but more prescise because it has two ends a Pinto part and string. It never fails to remove any little bit of food piece stuck. I wash it and reuse it til I see it's good to use. I totally recommend these
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Easy to use product, portable and quick. I prefer the ease of use of this product and mild taste. Have purchased this product a few times and will continue to look for it on the shelves.
Ruth F.
Lansing, MI
I love these things because I never run out and they work so much easier for getting in all of the little cracks. And they're cheap too! I am so happy someone came up with this!
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
These floss pick Oral B advantage bags are excellent when trying to teach your kids how to floss. I am a mom of 5 and have found over the years that these sticks work better then regular floss
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I would give these 10 Stars if I could the best phone I've ever used it doesn't make my teeth feel weird and it left a great taste in my mouth for being such a small product
Alnisa W.
newark, NJ
I like them. They have a pleasant taste. The picks are better than some other's I had that were almost like toothbrushes because they were in pieces. Those scratched my gums.
mayra b.
We use it daily at home, is great to have a product that doesn't fall apart while in use, the container is really convenient.
and we tried other brands but they were not as effective .
We'll keep buying the product and we recommend it
This is the next great thing about flossing! The regular floss side allows me to floss as normal and the pointed end allows me to also reach in places where flossing isn't possible like in my permanent brace and availability on the go!
Lillian M.
Uneeda, WV
Work great! Clean every nick n cranny, keep breath fresh, teeth clean. I use them quite often. Nice for on the go use as well. I love the product it works very well. U can purchase it mainly anywhere. Overall I am highly satisfied!
Crystal C.
I love the Floss picks, it makes it easier to floss your teeth when you are on the go and or don't have any traditional floss around. Thank You creator for the good idea.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.