Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #30 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Alnisa W.
newark, NJ
I like them. They have a pleasant taste. The picks are better than some other's I had that were almost like toothbrushes because they were in pieces. Those scratched my gums.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I love these floss things. They make flossing so much easier and simple. The price is good. I have bought these many times before and will continue to do so! I don't really see much difference in the different kinds but I do like these!
mayra b.
We use it daily at home, is great to have a product that doesn't fall apart while in use, the container is really convenient.
and we tried other brands but they were not as effective .
We'll keep buying the product and we recommend it
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I would give these 10 Stars if I could the best phone I've ever used it doesn't make my teeth feel weird and it left a great taste in my mouth for being such a small product
Lillian M.
Uneeda, WV
Work great! Clean every nick n cranny, keep breath fresh, teeth clean. I use them quite often. Nice for on the go use as well. I love the product it works very well. U can purchase it mainly anywhere. Overall I am highly satisfied!
Adrian F.
Indianapolis, IN
Makes flossing easy and has a cool fresh mint taste to leave you feeling extra clean! Easy to throw in your bag or get others to start flossing with the individual picks.
Crystal C.
I love the Floss picks, it makes it easier to floss your teeth when you are on the go and or don't have any traditional floss around. Thank You creator for the good idea.
Vicki P.
Stromsburg, NE
These work out great for my autistic son he has a very hard time flossing so with these I at least know he is getting part of it he will let me floss couple times a week
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX
Love the convenience of these floss picks. The added freshness of the scope is a nice touch. I have tried dentek and didn't like since it seems to break easily and harder on my teeth / gums. Not with the Oral B picks. Love them!
Jennifer V.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite. Perfect for me. I'm very picky about floss sticks. Some arnt strong enough to get the job done. Some are too strong and hurt me. but this one is just right.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.