Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Lisbeth F.
Stockton, CA
These floss picks are very convenient to have makes it quick to grab and floss. They are easy to use when trying to reach hard spots in back of mouth. The mint flavor is great as well.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR
Amazing Practical and Useful! I love Oral-B Advantage Floss Picks they make my morning so easy. I never have to deal with messy floss or twist the floss around my finger. Instead these floss picks do the hard work for me! There great for on the go!
Sara A.
Perris, CA
I keep a huge supply of these things and we use them as floss and toothpicks. The floss is super minty and helps me keep my teeth white in between. Also, the floss is super strong as well as being gentle on my gums! Love, love, love these things!
Annie B.
Pauls Valley, OK
I love these! There's floss on one end, and a cool little tooth pick at the other. Whenever I get food stuck in there, I can always just grab one of these, and I'm good. I've been using these for at least 5-6 years now. I totally recommend them.
Ashley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little guys have helped me get over my fear of floss. These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed.
Kelly D.
Love keeping these in my pocketbook for those times I'm out to eat and can't floss or have something in my teeth that I can't get out. They are great and so easy to just toss in my purse and keep going....would definitely buy these again and again
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Easy for on the go affordable and helpful getting food out and availability easy for guests and at local supermarkets easy to find...string strong doesn't split ...trustworthy brand
Heather  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a bag of these flossers in my car for the days i am in a rush and forget to floss or brush before i leave home! They come in handy on camping trips too. No hassle flossing and keeps you gums healthy. Overall great product at a good price too
Ashleigh C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I find this type of floss helps me do a better job than just regular floss you have to string through yourself. It also leaves a minty scent and makes my teeth feel even cleaner after I brush my teeth. I highly recommend this product to others!
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Easy to use product, portable and quick. I prefer the ease of use of this product and mild taste. Have purchased this product a few times and will continue to look for it on the shelves.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.