Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Christin A.
These babies are life-savers! They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well! I like not having to hold floss between my fingers & I especially like that, when flipped, there's a pointy edge that allows you to make sure everything is out of my teeth!
lisa z.
Sunnyvale, CA
Affordable dental sticks, that you use once and toss in the trash. I love to use this product when I am at work after lunch. I keep a bag in my desk drawer and my teeth feel clean after using this product. I would use this product and recommend it for anyone.
Randy L.
Dayton, OH
My favorite mouthcare product. Not sure what we did before these came out. Very effective and easy to use to not only floss, but also to clean food from between your teeth. Highly recommend to others. This is something that I use multiple times per week.
Carrie B.
These are great whether you're on the go or at home, I definitely prefer the picks for flossing than using my fingers so these do the trick! The cool mint is also a nice refreshing touch.
Jada S.
Antioch, CA
I love these because then allow for you to quickly gloss without having to pull off a string and worry about wasting your product. And the mint flavor creates a perfect finishing touch .
Sophia H.
Portland, OR
Amazing Practical and Useful! I love Oral-B Advantage Floss Picks they make my morning so easy. I never have to deal with messy floss or twist the floss around my finger. Instead these floss picks do the hard work for me! There great for on the go!
Lisbeth F.
Stockton, CA
These floss picks are very convenient to have makes it quick to grab and floss. They are easy to use when trying to reach hard spots in back of mouth. The mint flavor is great as well.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
I used to be terrible about flossing and wouldn't do it at all, getting fussed at by my dentist. Now I love these things. With some large gaps in between my teeth in spots, these things are crucial. And now I actually do floss regularly. Great product
Ashley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little guys have helped me get over my fear of floss. These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed.
Sara A.
Perris, CA
I keep a huge supply of these things and we use them as floss and toothpicks. The floss is super minty and helps me keep my teeth white in between. Also, the floss is super strong as well as being gentle on my gums! Love, love, love these things!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.