Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #33 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Giovanna
I love these little guys! You can take them anywhere and super effective. I usually always get stuff stuck in my teeth and use this 24/7. I'll keep a little stack in my purse. Super satisfied!!
Shonice c.
CLEVELAND, NC
I love these little things because I am always getting meat stuck in my teeth and I can get a little baggie and put some in and stick them down in my purse. So I love that they are so convenient.
Joy E.
Piedmont, SC
I love these flossers! They are so easy and convenient. I use them every time I brush my teeth, and I also carry them in my purse since they are so compact. They are great for on-the-go flossing.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so convenient to have! I carry them in my purse for on-the-go cleaning of my teeth! I prefer these picks over normal floss as they are quicker and easier! Very satisfied with these!
Mikayla M.
Columbia, MO
These are the best for flossing. That way you do not have to mess with taking out floss and gripping it between your fingers every time. You can actually use these on the go and anywhere in between. They really are handy and they work just as good as normal floss.
Brenda K.
Las Vegas, NV
We love these. My children like these because they are easy to use. I even take a few on the go just in case. We are repeat users. And I pretty sure we will keep buying them. Pros are that they are affordable and have a resealable pack. We buy them all the time.
melissa h.
Makes your mouth feel so refreshed and you can actually floss with them. Some gloss pics the plastic just keeps hitting your teeth and you can't get a deep clean but these get the job done.
lisa z.
Sunnyvale, CA
Affordable dental sticks, that you use once and toss in the trash. I love to use this product when I am at work after lunch. I keep a bag in my desk drawer and my teeth feel clean after using this product. I would use this product and recommend it for anyone.
Jacqueline K.
I use these for on the go. They are easy to store in my purse or my toiletry bag for vacation. They are easy to use and leave a minty taste. Only disadvantage is I feel like I go through a lot of them to do my whole mouth. That's why I save them for on the go.
Celeste R.
West Covina, CA
The right amount of mint on the floss and does not have a sharp pick. It is the only way to make my teeth feel fully clean , very effective. I usually buy mine at target. I am a repeat user of this product , I will buy these again , practical and easy to use.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.