Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #42 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Allie S.
Love the picks! I always keep a few n my purse for "emergencies". They do feel a little wasteful over regular floss, but the convenience is worth it. Keeps my breathe fresh and teeth all clean in the crevices. Excellent product! Maybe biodegradable plastic would be a good idea?
Brittany M.
Murray, KY
Oral-B Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint is the best deal you can find. This is my go-to brand and pack when buying floss. I floss every morning and they are small enough I carry them with me to school and work. I suggest this product to anyone looking for some great floss.
Yui O.
I love this floss because there is minty flavor on the floss. Also, it is thin and easily pick stuff from the sides. It is very effective for everyone. There are many floss and the price is reasonable.
Kayla B.
I like the Oral-B floss picks. They're easy to handle and better than using regular floss. Did I mention it has an awesome minty taste?!!! It's nice to have them around and in my purse for on the go!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've bought these several times. The floss part is strong and doesn't break like other brands will. I use them a couple of times per day. They're not expensive and comes with a ton. I'm very satisfied.
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I live this product to the fact that it is so handy and does its job fast and well. You can buy this product anywhere and everywhere. I use it everyday because I feel like it cleans and reaches places that my toothbrush doesn't reach making my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Anna R.
Floss picks are my favorite! They make the sometimes daunting task of glossing easy peasy! The cool mint flavor makes it even better. Makes flossing SO easy (for even the laziest gals!) I would definitely purchase again.
Victoria H.
Brooklyn, NY
These floss picks are great. I do tend to prefer regular floss over floss picks, but these get the job done. Biggest con is just the concept of the pick and the lack of flexibility when trying to get to hard to reach spots. Otherwise, the floss is minty and works great!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
Really nice to have in the car for after eating or just to freshen up your mouth. super affordable and doesn't break super easy. love using these, we buy them all the time and have for quite sometime now.
Cassandra  O.
North Platte, NE
These are nice because you can just throw them in your purse or car and use them when you need them! The flosser works great and the pick part is good for stuff that's really jammed in your teeth!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.