Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Rebecca G.
I like these to put one in my purse if I need I like to use it and rise it off too not just use one long strain and obviously rise off on my one time use its just easier to use with the handle for me
Yui O.
I love this floss because there is minty flavor on the floss. Also, it is thin and easily pick stuff from the sides. It is very effective for everyone. There are many floss and the price is reasonable.
Rachel M.
These floss picks are very convenient and I use them all of the time. They are extremely effective and it will make flossing so easy. You won't want to go back to using regular floss. I recommend them!
I LOVE these floss picks. I have used them for years and every time I buy them, I am more and more satisfied. I use one once a day and the cool mint aspect of them not only leaves your mouth feeling refreshed, they are also extremely effective in leaning your pearly whites :)
Allie S.
Love the picks! I always keep a few n my purse for "emergencies". They do feel a little wasteful over regular floss, but the convenience is worth it. Keeps my breathe fresh and teeth all clean in the crevices. Excellent product! Maybe biodegradable plastic would be a good idea?
Anna R.
Floss picks are my favorite! They make the sometimes daunting task of glossing easy peasy! The cool mint flavor makes it even better. Makes flossing SO easy (for even the laziest gals!) I would definitely purchase again.
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I live this product to the fact that it is so handy and does its job fast and well. You can buy this product anywhere and everywhere. I use it everyday because I feel like it cleans and reaches places that my toothbrush doesn't reach making my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Cassandra  O.
North Platte, NE
These are nice because you can just throw them in your purse or car and use them when you need them! The flosser works great and the pick part is good for stuff that's really jammed in your teeth!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
Really nice to have in the car for after eating or just to freshen up your mouth. super affordable and doesn't break super easy. love using these, we buy them all the time and have for quite sometime now.
Victoria H.
Brooklyn, NY
These floss picks are great. I do tend to prefer regular floss over floss picks, but these get the job done. Biggest con is just the concept of the pick and the lack of flexibility when trying to get to hard to reach spots. Otherwise, the floss is minty and works great!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.