Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #31 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
Really nice to have in the car for after eating or just to freshen up your mouth. super affordable and doesn't break super easy. love using these, we buy them all the time and have for quite sometime now.
Victoria H.
Brooklyn, NY
These floss picks are great. I do tend to prefer regular floss over floss picks, but these get the job done. Biggest con is just the concept of the pick and the lack of flexibility when trying to get to hard to reach spots. Otherwise, the floss is minty and works great!
Anna R.
Floss picks are my favorite! They make the sometimes daunting task of glossing easy peasy! The cool mint flavor makes it even better. Makes flossing SO easy (for even the laziest gals!) I would definitely purchase again.
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I live this product to the fact that it is so handy and does its job fast and well. You can buy this product anywhere and everywhere. I use it everyday because I feel like it cleans and reaches places that my toothbrush doesn't reach making my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Cassandra  O.
North Platte, NE
These are nice because you can just throw them in your purse or car and use them when you need them! The flosser works great and the pick part is good for stuff that's really jammed in your teeth!
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
These are my favorite flosses to use! They have a nice scent and taste. They are very easy to use daily. They do a great job of cleaning the junk out! Definitely recommend them! Great product! :)
Gabriela B.
Santa Fe Springs
I like the single use floss because it easier to use. Although i do get a little grossed out and feel more hygienic with the regular floss in the container that's tooth shaped. If you are not a complete germ freak i guess this product is for you. easy disposal.

Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
This floss is my all time favorite, I will not use anything else. It leaves a minty taste after I use it and it glides between my teeth which not all flosses do. The string doesn't break either.
Giovanna
I love these little guys! You can take them anywhere and super effective. I usually always get stuff stuck in my teeth and use this 24/7. I'll keep a little stack in my purse. Super satisfied!!
Deirdre K.
East to use, dies a good job, and good mint flavor but kind of wasteful unless you're willing reuse them. I use each are least a few times and add long as you rinse with water it's still great!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.