Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love this individual flosses and that they have a pick side of them. They are flavored in cool mint which I like as well. It doesn't hurt my gum line and is easy to get in the places it needs to get in.
Panta M.
Canoga Park, CA
These are great! And absolutely my favorite! I love easy it is to use. You got the pointed side and the string side. Both give you options to get to the hard to reach places! I love these types of floss!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I love this product. It's really nice that it has the Sharp part on the end so you can scrape off any plaque they may have gathered on and around your gums. The mint leaves my mouth feeling fresh afterwards.
Catia R.
I use these everyday. I love that they have a minty floss. I usually buy these since they are a lot cheaper than other brands and they have a lot more in the package as well. and hey they work perfectly
LaKara P.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are easy to use floss picks that you can use on the go! I enjoy the fact that if I'm rushing in the morning I can floss while driving. Plus it's a great for getting out stubborn popcorn kernel bits.
Blair P.
I've been using this floss for a long time now and love it! Before flossing was such a chore, but now i don't mind it as much. I floss religiously and my dentist always tells me he can tell. I love how convenient these are and that they don't break on me, like other one's i have tried! They also work great for our little girls too! I insisted my husband try them and now he's hooked as well.
Emily M.
Kettering
Love these. They are so much better for me than using regular floss. The picks are easy to handle and they are super convenient. I keep them in my travel bag for when I'm on the go and they work wonders.
Kayla B.
I like the Oral-B floss picks. They're easy to handle and better than using regular floss. Did I mention it has an awesome minty taste?!!! It's nice to have them around and in my purse for on the go!
Rachel M.
These floss picks are very convenient and I use them all of the time. They are extremely effective and it will make flossing so easy. You won't want to go back to using regular floss. I recommend them!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've bought these several times. The floss part is strong and doesn't break like other brands will. I use them a couple of times per day. They're not expensive and comes with a ton. I'm very satisfied.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.