Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Julia D.
When flossing, the individual floss sticks are my go to because it's easy to grab and go. You don't have to worry about dirty hands or losing the thin strand of floss. There's also a toothpick on the end for those hard to reach spots! It leaves you feeling fresh and minty as well.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It's really nice that it has the Sharp part on the end so you can scrape off any plaque they may have gathered on and around your gums. The mint leaves my mouth feeling fresh afterwards.
I LOVE these floss picks. I have used them for years and every time I buy them, I am more and more satisfied. I use one once a day and the cool mint aspect of them not only leaves your mouth feeling refreshed, they are also extremely effective in leaning your pearly whites :)
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These floss picks are very convenient and I use them all of the time. They are extremely effective and it will make flossing so easy. You won't want to go back to using regular floss. I recommend them!
Kayla B.
I like the Oral-B floss picks. They're easy to handle and better than using regular floss. Did I mention it has an awesome minty taste?!!! It's nice to have them around and in my purse for on the go!
Brittany M.
Murray, KY
Oral-B Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint is the best deal you can find. This is my go-to brand and pack when buying floss. I floss every morning and they are small enough I carry them with me to school and work. I suggest this product to anyone looking for some great floss.
Rebecca G.
I like these to put one in my purse if I need I like to use it and rise it off too not just use one long strain and obviously rise off on my one time use its just easier to use with the handle for me
Yui O.
I love this floss because there is minty flavor on the floss. Also, it is thin and easily pick stuff from the sides. It is very effective for everyone. There are many floss and the price is reasonable.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've bought these several times. The floss part is strong and doesn't break like other brands will. I use them a couple of times per day. They're not expensive and comes with a ton. I'm very satisfied.
Allie S.
Love the picks! I always keep a few n my purse for "emergencies". They do feel a little wasteful over regular floss, but the convenience is worth it. Keeps my breathe fresh and teeth all clean in the crevices. Excellent product! Maybe biodegradable plastic would be a good idea?
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.