Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Oral b floss picks are great for flossing on the go. They are much more convenient than floss on the roll. They are easy to put in your purse. I buy oral-b floss picks at Walmart or Meijer. They are affordable.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these. They are preloaded with floss and has a toothpick at the end. I usually pack these in my bag or in my bathroom mirror. Easy to use and has fresh flavor of mint on the floss. Keep teeth fresh always.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
These make it so easy to floss, It's literally so fast and effective. My boyfriend and I use these all the time and swear by them. I would totally recommend these to anyone who flosses or would like to start!
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
These are so handy! I always keep a bag in my purse. They are easy to use on the go or even everyday. I prefer these over the string floss because I have a small mouth and it gives me an easier reach for perfect oral care.
Stevie B.
Westminster, CA
Great product to have in your bathroom at all times! Love how easy and convenient the floss/pick duo is to use. Plus the cool mint flavor refreshes your breath and leaves a nice clean feeling. My favorite floss/picks to buy!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to hate flossing and how time consuming it was. But these are so easy to grab and use. I'll admit I'm not the best at keeping up this habit but these have definitely made it easier and less of a hassle
Aine B.
Ocean City, NJ
I love these floss picks. Inexpensive and very effective. They make flossing feel like less of a chore. I keep a couple of them in a small ziploc bag inside of my purse for after meals, so convenient! I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again. Cool mint flavor tastes good too!
Kristina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these picks so much! They're easy and more convenient than regular flossing and they work great. The minty flavor is great too, not too strong but still leaves a good refreshed feeling in your mouth.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great to keep in your bag for those awkward times when something gets caught in your teeth or you need to freshen your mouth on the go. I use them several times a week and always have them in hand!
Catia R.
I use these everyday. I love that they have a minty floss. I usually buy these since they are a lot cheaper than other brands and they have a lot more in the package as well. and hey they work perfectly
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.