Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Angel V.
Pendleton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so handy! I always keep a bag in my purse. They are easy to use on the go or even everyday. I prefer these over the string floss because I have a small mouth and it gives me an easier reach for perfect oral care.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to hate flossing and how time consuming it was. But these are so easy to grab and use. I'll admit I'm not the best at keeping up this habit but these have definitely made it easier and less of a hassle
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great to keep in your bag for those awkward times when something gets caught in your teeth or you need to freshen your mouth on the go. I use them several times a week and always have them in hand!
Aine B.
Ocean City, NJ
I love these floss picks. Inexpensive and very effective. They make flossing feel like less of a chore. I keep a couple of them in a small ziploc bag inside of my purse for after meals, so convenient! I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again. Cool mint flavor tastes good too!
Kristina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these picks so much! They're easy and more convenient than regular flossing and they work great. The minty flavor is great too, not too strong but still leaves a good refreshed feeling in your mouth.
LaKara P.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are easy to use floss picks that you can use on the go! I enjoy the fact that if I'm rushing in the morning I can floss while driving. Plus it's a great for getting out stubborn popcorn kernel bits.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love this individual flosses and that they have a pick side of them. They are flavored in cool mint which I like as well. It doesn't hurt my gum line and is easy to get in the places it needs to get in.
Emily M.
Kettering
Love these. They are so much better for me than using regular floss. The picks are easy to handle and they are super convenient. I keep them in my travel bag for when I'm on the go and they work wonders.
Panta M.
Canoga Park, CA
These are great! And absolutely my favorite! I love easy it is to use. You got the pointed side and the string side. Both give you options to get to the hard to reach places! I love these types of floss!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It's really nice that it has the Sharp part on the end so you can scrape off any plaque they may have gathered on and around your gums. The mint leaves my mouth feeling fresh afterwards.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.