Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Emily M.
Kettering
Love these. They are so much better for me than using regular floss. The picks are easy to handle and they are super convenient. I keep them in my travel bag for when I'm on the go and they work wonders.
Panta M.
Canoga Park, CA
These are great! And absolutely my favorite! I love easy it is to use. You got the pointed side and the string side. Both give you options to get to the hard to reach places! I love these types of floss!
Blair P.
I've been using this floss for a long time now and love it! Before flossing was such a chore, but now i don't mind it as much. I floss religiously and my dentist always tells me he can tell. I love how convenient these are and that they don't break on me, like other one's i have tried! They also work great for our little girls too! I insisted my husband try them and now he's hooked as well.
Julia D.
When flossing, the individual floss sticks are my go to because it's easy to grab and go. You don't have to worry about dirty hands or losing the thin strand of floss. There's also a toothpick on the end for those hard to reach spots! It leaves you feeling fresh and minty as well.
Catia R.
I use these everyday. I love that they have a minty floss. I usually buy these since they are a lot cheaper than other brands and they have a lot more in the package as well. and hey they work perfectly
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It's really nice that it has the Sharp part on the end so you can scrape off any plaque they may have gathered on and around your gums. The mint leaves my mouth feeling fresh afterwards.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've bought these several times. The floss part is strong and doesn't break like other brands will. I use them a couple of times per day. They're not expensive and comes with a ton. I'm very satisfied.
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These floss picks are very convenient and I use them all of the time. They are extremely effective and it will make flossing so easy. You won't want to go back to using regular floss. I recommend them!
Brittany M.
Murray, KY
Oral-B Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint is the best deal you can find. This is my go-to brand and pack when buying floss. I floss every morning and they are small enough I carry them with me to school and work. I suggest this product to anyone looking for some great floss.
I LOVE these floss picks. I have used them for years and every time I buy them, I am more and more satisfied. I use one once a day and the cool mint aspect of them not only leaves your mouth feeling refreshed, they are also extremely effective in leaning your pearly whites :)
Erica G.
1,730 reviews
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.