Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #31 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Easy to use to floss teeth with without getting your fingers messy like traditional floss that you wrap around your fingers.  The minty flavor is great as it leave a fresh clean feeling in your mouth.  I do have a few teeth that are a bit difficult to floss so I end up using a couple of these as the floss gets stretched out and is not very effective unless I use a new pick.  Great pick to have for on the go use though!
Yocasta B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super bueno y util, siempre lo usamos en casa, es fácil de manipular y barato! Hay que usarlo con cuidado porque puedes herir tus ansias, también para retirar todos los residuos acumulados en tus dientes.

Very good and useful, we always use it at home, it is easy to manipulate and it's cheap! You have to use it very carefully because you can hurt your cravings, also to remove all the waste accumulated in your teeth.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best little things. I keep these in my makeup bag in my purse at all times because I have a lot of bridges so food gets in them very easily. These are the perfect size to get up in there. I also use them to get blackheads out of my nose. If you've never tried them for that, you need to.
Makinzie J.
I love to take things with me when I travel so that I can stay fresh the whole time. I like these because they are portable and easy. I like the minty flavor on the floss it gives a feeling of freshness when after you've been out or travelling. I think they are nice for reaching hard to get places and the pick on the other end it also useful so you don't end up in too many awkward moments.
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
I prefer these floss picks over the original floss rolls. The biggest plus for me is that you can easily put a few in your purse/bag for when you are out or traveling. I am also currently using Invisalign so I have to floss way more often than I usually would need to and these are supper convenient. The only negative is that they do sometimes break before I finish flossing my entire mouth.
Skylar M.
It is what you think it is. Its really affordable and the bag contain many floss picks so you'll have them for awhile. They complete their purpose and I like the cool mint taste. Completely effective and sure, I'd buy them again. Why not? They work.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Individual flossers are where it's at!  I love that I don't have to touch the slimy dental floss, and the shape allows me to more easily floss between back teeth than traditional floss.  I also adore its cool, minty flavor!  Even my toddler enjoys flossing with these, as they are fun and seem less intrusive to her. We'll be buying these until Oral-B quits making them!
paisley s.
Raleigh, NC
flossing made easy, especially for babes with long nails. you no longer have to wind the minty string around your fingers and pry your mouth open. when the stick, it's easy to maneuvers in, out, and around your mouth for that extra added freshness!
Sara R.
Tempe, AZ
I use these to floss my teeth pretty much  all the time. It makes flossing quicker and easier. They are also really amazing when you get something stuck in your teeth and need to out quickly. They are definitely pricier than traditional floss, but it is well worth the extra cost. it has definitely encouraged me to be more proactive with flossing.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
I Prefer the picks over the regular floss. They seem to stay more sanitary! Oral-B is my go to brand for its great quality for the price. I am a repeat user. The price is great for the amount in the bag. The bag could close easier but i will be purchasing again.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.