Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Lauren B.
Belton, TX
Love these for when youre on the go and after eating out. Much easier then unwinding and breaking of floss in a normal container. Love this better than toothpicks.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I much prefer the floss picks to the old school floss in a box. I think they are much easier to use and that makes me more inclined to floss more regularly.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Easy to use to floss teeth with without getting your fingers messy like traditional floss that you wrap around your fingers.  The minty flavor is great as it leave a fresh clean feeling in your mouth.  I do have a few teeth that are a bit difficult to floss so I end up using a couple of these as the floss gets stretched out and is not very effective unless I use a new pick.  Great pick to have for on the go use though!
Yocasta B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super bueno y util, siempre lo usamos en casa, es fácil de manipular y barato! Hay que usarlo con cuidado porque puedes herir tus ansias, también para retirar todos los residuos acumulados en tus dientes.

Very good and useful, we always use it at home, it is easy to manipulate and it's cheap! You have to use it very carefully because you can hurt your cravings, also to remove all the waste accumulated in your teeth.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best little things. I keep these in my makeup bag in my purse at all times because I have a lot of bridges so food gets in them very easily. These are the perfect size to get up in there. I also use them to get blackheads out of my nose. If you've never tried them for that, you need to.
Cassey K.
This is my everyday routine before I go to bed. The floss pick is easy to easy and no mess if you have use the roller one before then you'll know. The floss is not too thick so is easy to use and won't hurt the gum. I also like the cool mint smell.
I always repurchase everytime I finished.
Cassie C.
San Francisco , CA
I prefer these floss picks over the original floss rolls. The biggest plus for me is that you can easily put a few in your purse/bag for when you are out or traveling. I am also currently using Invisalign so I have to floss way more often than I usually would need to and these are supper convenient. The only negative is that they do sometimes break before I finish flossing my entire mouth.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Individual flossers are where it's at!  I love that I don't have to touch the slimy dental floss, and the shape allows me to more easily floss between back teeth than traditional floss.  I also adore its cool, minty flavor!  Even my toddler enjoys flossing with these, as they are fun and seem less intrusive to her. We'll be buying these until Oral-B quits making them!
Skylar M.
It is what you think it is. Its really affordable and the bag contain many floss picks so you'll have them for awhile. They complete their purpose and I like the cool mint taste. Completely effective and sure, I'd buy them again. Why not? They work.
paisley s.
Raleigh, NC
flossing made easy, especially for babes with long nails. you no longer have to wind the minty string around your fingers and pry your mouth open. when the stick, it's easy to maneuvers in, out, and around your mouth for that extra added freshness!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.