Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Rachael V.
I love these I keep a pack in my purse because they are so easy and convenient to use. I never have to have that annoying piece of food stuck in my teeth. And they give you a slight minty flavor feeling in your mouth
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are the best because of the smell. Once you use it you don't get the stench of the food you just get a minty smell which is awesome. I love these they really meet the expectation. I would definitely buy again.
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
These are great! The picks make it super easy to clean my teeth and I love the minty-ness of these! I use them about three times a week and they don't make my gums bleed as easily as most glosses! I would buy these again!
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
I bought these at Walmart . Overall a great product . I'm a repeat user, and I now prefer normal floss just because plaque isn't as easily remove able but nonetheless still a great product and I have not I'm plants !
Savanna G.
Best invention since sliced bread! Why did it take so long for a company to invent floss on a stick! No more ripping floss out of a box, getting it stuck in the box, or trying to fit your entire hand in your mouth to floss! These are genius! They are also convenient, compact, durable, and taste great!
Monica D.
BEST FLOSS TOOTH PICKS EVER!!!! i love the flat end of the stick and the smooth glide string they use for the floss end. The cost is on point, and they do a great job getting the gunk out from between your teeth!
Angie C.
Huge fan, i always have a small ziplock bag with a few of these on me at all times! Its very convenient and I pack a bag of them whenever I go on a trip. It's very simple to use and I recommend this to everyone!
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
Love these! Really help floss in between every tooth! I especially love the fact that there is no hassle about wrapping the floss around your fingers or anything. The little handle practically does the work for you!
Summer B.
Dublin, CA
Really like these floss sticks. They are convienient to use one and then toss it without having to mess with a long string of floss. Also my daughter enjoys using them it is easier to use than the string kind
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
These make it so easy to floss, It's literally so fast and effective. My boyfriend and I use these all the time and swear by them. I would totally recommend these to anyone who flosses or would like to start!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.