Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #43 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
I buy a few packs of these for myself and my kids. We're constantly going thru them because they're so easy to use. No messy string getting your hands smelling kinda gross and no touching the stuff you remove from your teeth.
Ashley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so easy to use, much better than the floss string. I don't ENJOY flossing, but the floss pick definitely make the process easier and quicker. I will gladly spend money on floss picks that will improve/maintain health (simply because I use it more), even if it is more expensive than the floss string.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these. Much easier to use than regular floss because of the handle. I also enjoy the mint flavor; nice to use after lunch so I keep some with me in my bag. Good purchase: you get a lot for how much you are spending.
Christina F.
Greenwood, SC
I used to hate flossing the traditional way, so I decided to try these and they are amazing. You can get them at almost any grocery or drug store. They floss well, and leave your breath nice and fresh. I love this product!
Briana K.
Ossining , NY
I love floss sticks, i floss way more now than i had growing up because i hated having to put my hand in my mouth to get the back teeth. It is also really helpful with my 2 implants and getting between the gum and tooth space
Leslie A.
Really great flossers, helps get in between each tooth and get into the back. Really helped after having wisdom teeth removed and I could make sure everything got out of my teeth. I always have some one me for on the go!
Savanna G.
Best invention since sliced bread! Why did it take so long for a company to invent floss on a stick! No more ripping floss out of a box, getting it stuck in the box, or trying to fit your entire hand in your mouth to floss! These are genius! They are also convenient, compact, durable, and taste great!
Rachael V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these I keep a pack in my purse because they are so easy and convenient to use. I never have to have that annoying piece of food stuck in my teeth. And they give you a slight minty flavor feeling in your mouth
Adrienne V.
I really liked these picks. They left a fresh flavor and didn't rip apart despite some of my teeth being really tight. These especially come in handy on an outing when I can't brush my teeth immediately after a meal.
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
I bought these at Walmart . Overall a great product . I'm a repeat user, and I now prefer normal floss just because plaque isn't as easily remove able but nonetheless still a great product and I have not I'm plants !
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.