Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
sarah ines d.

Well i love this product is good nice and economical i like it lasts a lot and i can take it with me wherever i want .... it is easy to use and very nice...i wanna buy becouse my father my mother and mee like to use this product
Sarrah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These flossing sticks are very convenient for kids and adults. You are able to get into all of your teeth and the minty taste is nice. These work great. Yes I would recommend these to others especially if you have younger children.
Nita R.
These are actually very helpful when you have to go and floss your teeth, but it is a bit much because you have to use more than one if you have a lot of stuff in your mouth, but it actually is more convenient than actual floss.
Abbey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These flossers are great. We keep them on hand for more than just after brushing. They are sturdy well made and the cool mint leaves a pleasant taste. I recommend this product to anyone wanting a more convenient way to floss.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
I buy a few packs of these for myself and my kids. We're constantly going thru them because they're so easy to use. No messy string getting your hands smelling kinda gross and no touching the stuff you remove from your teeth.
Jennifer R.
I have a bag of these in my car, purse, and my bedside table. There is no better feeling than flossing your teeth. (Well, maybe there is better, but you get my point (haha)) !!! Having clean teeth makes every bring feel better!!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these. Much easier to use than regular floss because of the handle. I also enjoy the mint flavor; nice to use after lunch so I keep some with me in my bag. Good purchase: you get a lot for how much you are spending.
Ashley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so easy to use, much better than the floss string. I don't ENJOY flossing, but the floss pick definitely make the process easier and quicker. I will gladly spend money on floss picks that will improve/maintain health (simply because I use it more), even if it is more expensive than the floss string.
Christina F.
Greenwood, SC
I used to hate flossing the traditional way, so I decided to try these and they are amazing. You can get them at almost any grocery or drug store. They floss well, and leave your breath nice and fresh. I love this product!
Briana K.
Ossining , NY
I love floss sticks, i floss way more now than i had growing up because i hated having to put my hand in my mouth to get the back teeth. It is also really helpful with my 2 implants and getting between the gum and tooth space
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.