Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
When it comes to flossing, I don't really enjoy it at all. But using these flossers does make it a lot easier, and much much faster. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who's just trying to get it don't and over with, but still do a good job.
Kerstin P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the convenience of these, but I don't feel like they make the flossing experience any more accessible. I'm not one to floss much in public though so maybe I'd like them more if I did. Just in case, though, I do keep a couple in my purse.
Paulina P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love keeping this in my purse for those after lunch much needed flosses! The mint taste is great as well. Leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to tackle on the rest of my day! As a makeup artist I like having that extra minty flavor since I am getting so close to my client's faces! For me happy breath means happy clients!
Amanda S.
Lexington, SC
This is made of Teflon! It has a nonstick surface and does not remove plaque well. I like the idea of a flosser on a handle but you can't effectively get the second molar clean and don't even think about reaching a wisdom tooth! I don't want to discourage anyone from flossing but this floss is not effective and is a waste of time.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
I have a two year old son and it is not easy to get him to learn how to floss with revular floss. These flossers are great as a teaching tool. My son loves to use them. I like them for myself as well. It is simple and less messy.
Devan T.
Spring Hill
I love this! They're perfect to keep in your desk at work or in your purse! One of the things I really like about this product is that the floss is pretty thin which is great for my teeth that are a little tight. There are some floss sticks out there where the floss is too thick and it hurts to get through your teeth.
Dyanna S.
Roma-Los Saenz
These Oral-B Advantages Floss cool mint sticks are really good for flossing. It gives a deep fresh cleaning between the teeth helping remove plaque and food that gets stuck in between. I use them daily and have pretty good teeth, you can really notice the clean small gaps of a healthy looking smile with this product.
Wendy O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
makes flossing so easy and convenient,You do not have to wrap your fingers around the floss and instead you have an individually wrapped flosser. You don’t have to get your hands dirty and the floss easily reaches all your teeth. i would defiantly buy again
Kenara G.
Carrollton, GA
These are my favorite types of floss. they're easy to use and don't require you to hold an annoying string. I use these a lot the only down side is the pointy thing on the end of it. but I always get them when I shop for essentials.
Nita R.
These are actually very helpful when you have to go and floss your teeth, but it is a bit much because you have to use more than one if you have a lot of stuff in your mouth, but it actually is more convenient than actual floss.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.