Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Nita R.
These are actually very helpful when you have to go and floss your teeth, but it is a bit much because you have to use more than one if you have a lot of stuff in your mouth, but it actually is more convenient than actual floss.
Catherine L.
These flossers are so easy to use and work really well. They taste so nice and minty too, so its good to freshen your breath quickly. I like how they also have a pick at the end so you can dig in wherever needs extra attention. They are disposable and perfect for kids who are just learning the importance of flossing too.
Sarrah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These flossing sticks are very convenient for kids and adults. You are able to get into all of your teeth and the minty taste is nice. These work great. Yes I would recommend these to others especially if you have younger children.
Jennifer R.
Charleston, WV
I have a bag of these in my car, purse, and my bedside table. There is no better feeling than flossing your teeth. (Well, maybe there is better, but you get my point (haha)) !!! Having clean teeth makes every bring feel better!!
Christina F.
Greenwood, SC
I used to hate flossing the traditional way, so I decided to try these and they are amazing. You can get them at almost any grocery or drug store. They floss well, and leave your breath nice and fresh. I love this product!
Ashley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so easy to use, much better than the floss string. I don't ENJOY flossing, but the floss pick definitely make the process easier and quicker. I will gladly spend money on floss picks that will improve/maintain health (simply because I use it more), even if it is more expensive than the floss string.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these. Much easier to use than regular floss because of the handle. I also enjoy the mint flavor; nice to use after lunch so I keep some with me in my bag. Good purchase: you get a lot for how much you are spending.
Meleah A.
This is a good basic pick that gets in there and gets the job done. My husband has to use these and prefers this particular kind to get between teeth the best. He is always satisfied with them so that makes me satisfied.
Leslie A.
Really great flossers, helps get in between each tooth and get into the back. Really helped after having wisdom teeth removed and I could make sure everything got out of my teeth. I always have some one me for on the go!
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
I love floss sticks, i floss way more now than i had growing up because i hated having to put my hand in my mouth to get the back teeth. It is also really helpful with my 2 implants and getting between the gum and tooth space
Erica G.
1,730 reviews
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.