Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Erin T.
Newbern, TN
These have got to be my favorite thing in the world!! I love the convenience of this product. It's so easy to grab and floss your teeth even while sitting and watching TV at night! I would tell anyone I know to get these and always keep them on hand!
rylie c.
These are really great for people with braces. Food gets stuck in them all the time 24-7. The and super easy to put in your purse, backpack whatever. And they get in those hard to reach places like around the brackets and under neath the bands.
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
I love these Glide Floss Picks as an alternative to floss. They are easy to use, and slide between the teeth without effort. Because the floss is already taut, they remove plaque and food easily. They are most effective and I would recommend them!
Shelby D.
Pomeroy
I get these for my kids all the time. They are not a strong mint flavor, so they do really well without giving the burning sensation. Perfect for on the go when running late for school. Also works well to keep in your purse for after lunch breaks.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Husband uses this product all the time. keeps some in the car, house and office. it did meet his exceptions. not too different from other similar products. kids are using this as well. easy for them. would recommend to others. very easy and minty fresh
Brittany B.
Great brand of floss. My dentist was the one that recommend them to me. So obviously I trusted his recommendation and tried them. They are definitely effective and I was completely happy with them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I always have a pack of these either in my purse or in my car. They are little life savers. I'm bad at using regular floss and these are so easy to use with the little handles that are attached to them! I also like that they are mint flavored!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these personally! I feel like I'm so much more likely to use them then original floss and in not sure why there just so simple to use. I continue to buy them because it's not just me the whole family tends to use floss more when these are around!
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID
I love these floss picks. I carry them in my purse with me. I love flossing but hate using the string and wrapping it around my fingers and this is a great solution. I can floss anywhere and I get clean teeth and a nice minty taste afterward. I love the point at the end for getting hard seeds and popcorn kernels. this product is a must.
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
When it comes to flossing, I don't really enjoy it at all. But using these flossers does make it a lot easier, and much much faster. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who's just trying to get it don't and over with, but still do a good job.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.