Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #31 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Juliana M.
North port, FL
love these flossers! much easier to use than just floss string! you can really reach in the back of your mouth with them!!! so easy to use! will be buying again. very good price. i use it once a day and they are also easy to store and share!! love them
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
These are super convenient to keep in my purse for on the go emergencies and they work great. Even better is that the price is so minimal that I can keep a bag in my purse and a bag at home. I love them and they've saved my mouth more times than I can count
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work pretty good. I love using Flossers insted of box floss. I am a repeat user and it is awesome. I like it. It totally met my expectations to help keep my teeth clean. I like aim brand better though. I would recommend it to others because it helps.
Linda D.
Vernon Center, NY
Regular floss doesn't work well for me. My hands are too large to get my back teeth properly flossed. These floss picks do the job. And they are so easy to use I carry a pack in my purse and floss multiple times a day. I can recommend these to everyone.
Erin T.
Newbern, TN
These have got to be my favorite thing in the world!! I love the convenience of this product. It's so easy to grab and floss your teeth even while sitting and watching TV at night! I would tell anyone I know to get these and always keep them on hand!
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Husband uses this product all the time. keeps some in the car, house and office. it did meet his exceptions. not too different from other similar products. kids are using this as well. easy for them. would recommend to others. very easy and minty fresh
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
I love these Glide Floss Picks as an alternative to floss. They are easy to use, and slide between the teeth without effort. Because the floss is already taut, they remove plaque and food easily. They are most effective and I would recommend them!
rylie c.
These are really great for people with braces. Food gets stuck in them all the time 24-7. The and super easy to put in your purse, backpack whatever. And they get in those hard to reach places like around the brackets and under neath the bands.
Shelby D.
Pomeroy
I get these for my kids all the time. They are not a strong mint flavor, so they do really well without giving the burning sensation. Perfect for on the go when running late for school. Also works well to keep in your purse for after lunch breaks.
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
Great brand of floss. My dentist was the one that recommend them to me. So obviously I trusted his recommendation and tried them. They are definitely effective and I was completely happy with them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.