Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Minty, and so easy to use. Purchased at CVS and always a necessity. I'll always pick up these style pick, and Oral-B makes some easy to use. I tend to use 2, one each for top and bottom. Easier than flossing with a string and would recommend for carrying in your bag.
Liz V.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite floss product on the market. I keep a bag in my home as well as in the car for any flossing needs on the go! The pick end is perfect for spaces under my permanent retainer, and the floss end is strong and ideal for between my teeth. I've not experienced any floss fraying or breakage like with other brands. And you can't beat the cool minty flavor!
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are in my purse and I like to carry some in my wallet as well. I carry them so that I won't be with a piece of chicken stuck in between my teeth after lunch break when I get back to work. These are very convenient and I will forever be repurchasing these!
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
It's all in the string! Off brand ones have come apart and been hard to get out. I have quite a bit of crowding with my teeth and these make it easier since it's like one piece of plastic that glides between the teeth and out. Very handy to put in the car and use.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK
I love these little bags of easy to use floss! It's much more convenient for someone that is always on the go to have a few tucked away to use while out and about. They are perfect for after lunch or dinner sweeps to be sure your smile is free of any leftovers.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love these for at home & on the go! Great to have around in your purse in case somethings gets caught in them, and they are convenient for boyfriends and husbands too. At home they're great because it limits how much floss you use instead of the conventional way.
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I heard these aren't good for you in the long run, but they're kinda convenient. And it makes flossing a tad bit more enjoyable. The only downside is that my fiancé drives me nuts with them bc he chews the ends and makes clicking noises with it in his teeth.
-______-
Lindy A.
Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
easy open packaging. great to take along to work. item was purchased at a walgreens pharmacy. this was my first time using this product and was impressed. prefer it over other brands i have used. i am a very satisfied customer when it comes to this product.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I love the convenience of the little picks, and always have several in my make-up case when I travel or in my purse at work. The floss itself holds up nicely during use, and the picks are nice for getting to hard-to-reach areas. I also like the minty flavor.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
i tend to use these floss picks alot. it works alot better then regular floss. ive been using these since i was young you can perchase then at any drug store. the only con ive ever had is the floss breaking from the plastic pic. but other then that no issues
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.