Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #43 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
It's all in the string! Off brand ones have come apart and been hard to get out. I have quite a bit of crowding with my teeth and these make it easier since it's like one piece of plastic that glides between the teeth and out. Very handy to put in the car and use.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love these for at home & on the go! Great to have around in your purse in case somethings gets caught in them, and they are convenient for boyfriends and husbands too. At home they're great because it limits how much floss you use instead of the conventional way.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Taste is good. I'm not a fan of these though. They aren't any worse then any other brand, but I find them hard to use on my wisdom teeth. They are not very cost efficient either. I feel like getting regular floss is the way to go. I would not buy them again.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
I love the convenience of the little picks, and always have several in my make-up case when I travel or in my purse at work. The floss itself holds up nicely during use, and the picks are nice for getting to hard-to-reach areas. I also like the minty flavor.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like regular floss because I can't get it between my teeth properly . However , I do like these due to the handle , the flood placement and the pick .
I feel like this product is a must have in any home and yes , I suggest people should purchase these .
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a great product, the string doesn't fall apart well your flossing, and the tip you use to pick your teeth is not to sharp, some of the flossers I have used have the tip that you pick your teeth with is just way to sharp, but these are the best flossers I have found so far, and I have tried many different flossers. You should try these out they are one of the best.
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE
I have problems flossing and but these floss picks work so easily I have them in my desk, purse, and bathroom! I like that the floss slides between my teeth nicely and doesn't irritate my gums like regular floss would. Great product for sensitive teeth & gums
Allie Grace M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Absolutely love the floss picks in cool mint! I bought mine at Walmart for a great price. The flavour is perfectly refreshing and the product is extremely effective. I would recommend this product again and again to anyone that needed an after dinner floss!
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
i tend to use these floss picks alot. it works alot better then regular floss. ive been using these since i was young you can perchase then at any drug store. the only con ive ever had is the floss breaking from the plastic pic. but other then that no issues
Lindy A.
Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
easy open packaging. great to take along to work. item was purchased at a walgreens pharmacy. this was my first time using this product and was impressed. prefer it over other brands i have used. i am a very satisfied customer when it comes to this product.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.