Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Lindy A.
Orange, NJ
easy open packaging. great to take along to work. item was purchased at a walgreens pharmacy. this was my first time using this product and was impressed. prefer it over other brands i have used. i am a very satisfied customer when it comes to this product.
Rose M.
My son is 5 and hates to floss! The dentist told us to give these a try. Now we have a bag in the car and one up stairs and down stairs of our home. When ever he's watching tv I give him one if he ate something. Along with in the car after a meal or snack.
Elizabeth L.
Long Beach, CA
I always make sure I have these handy, in my car, my purse and throughout the home. I like to keep them handy, especially for the times I can't always brush my teeth after eating these are a great way to feel better until you're able to brush your teeth
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
These are super convenient to keep in my purse for on the go emergencies and they work great. Even better is that the price is so minimal that I can keep a bag in my purse and a bag at home. I love them and they've saved my mouth more times than I can count
Juliana M.
North port, FL
love these flossers! much easier to use than just floss string! you can really reach in the back of your mouth with them!!! so easy to use! will be buying again. very good price. i use it once a day and they are also easy to store and share!! love them
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
These work pretty good. I love using Flossers insted of box floss. I am a repeat user and it is awesome. I like it. It totally met my expectations to help keep my teeth clean. I like aim brand better though. I would recommend it to others because it helps.
Linda D.
Vernon Center, NY
Regular floss doesn't work well for me. My hands are too large to get my back teeth properly flossed. These floss picks do the job. And they are so easy to use I carry a pack in my purse and floss multiple times a day. I can recommend these to everyone.
Peyton H.
Lake Oswego, OR
These are perfect for on the go, and are really nice for people who are pretty lazy like me. It's especially nice if you have braces. And lastly, I feel like it's more hygienic than regular flossing, because you are not sticking your hands into your mouth.
Erin T.
Newbern, TN
These have got to be my favorite thing in the world!! I love the convenience of this product. It's so easy to grab and floss your teeth even while sitting and watching TV at night! I would tell anyone I know to get these and always keep them on hand!
Shelby D.
Pomeroy
I get these for my kids all the time. They are not a strong mint flavor, so they do really well without giving the burning sensation. Perfect for on the go when running late for school. Also works well to keep in your purse for after lunch breaks.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.