Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I heard these aren't good for you in the long run, but they're kinda convenient. And it makes flossing a tad bit more enjoyable. The only downside is that my fiancé drives me nuts with them bc he chews the ends and makes clicking noises with it in his teeth.
-______-
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are in my purse and I like to carry some in my wallet as well. I carry them so that I won't be with a piece of chicken stuck in between my teeth after lunch break when I get back to work. These are very convenient and I will forever be repurchasing these!
Jamie G.
Norman, OK
I love these little bags of easy to use floss! It's much more convenient for someone that is always on the go to have a few tucked away to use while out and about. They are perfect for after lunch or dinner sweeps to be sure your smile is free of any leftovers.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love these for at home & on the go! Great to have around in your purse in case somethings gets caught in them, and they are convenient for boyfriends and husbands too. At home they're great because it limits how much floss you use instead of the conventional way.
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE
I have problems flossing and but these floss picks work so easily I have them in my desk, purse, and bathroom! I like that the floss slides between my teeth nicely and doesn't irritate my gums like regular floss would. Great product for sensitive teeth & gums
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a great product, the string doesn't fall apart well your flossing, and the tip you use to pick your teeth is not to sharp, some of the flossers I have used have the tip that you pick your teeth with is just way to sharp, but these are the best flossers I have found so far, and I have tried many different flossers. You should try these out they are one of the best.
Allie Grace M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Absolutely love the floss picks in cool mint! I bought mine at Walmart for a great price. The flavour is perfectly refreshing and the product is extremely effective. I would recommend this product again and again to anyone that needed an after dinner floss!
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Taste is good. I'm not a fan of these though. They aren't any worse then any other brand, but I find them hard to use on my wisdom teeth. They are not very cost efficient either. I feel like getting regular floss is the way to go. I would not buy them again.
Lindy A.
Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
easy open packaging. great to take along to work. item was purchased at a walgreens pharmacy. this was my first time using this product and was impressed. prefer it over other brands i have used. i am a very satisfied customer when it comes to this product.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
i tend to use these floss picks alot. it works alot better then regular floss. ive been using these since i was young you can perchase then at any drug store. the only con ive ever had is the floss breaking from the plastic pic. but other then that no issues
Erica G.
1,730 reviews
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.