Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I like these because they remind me of the ones I used to use when I was a kid, plus they're really easy to use if you're super lazy and don't like using the string stuff. They have a nice minty flavor to them that compliments your toothpaste well. Overall good product.
Brittni J.
Frisco, TX
Love these I have two teeth implants and regular floss either breaks or gets stuck in my implants. These slide in and out with ease. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. My husband and I keep them in both our cars and in the coffee table for when we're done eating.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I really like these floss picks. They are so much more convenient than typical floss; they eliminate the hassle. I like the way I can use only about 2 per use I feel that I am saving $$ and time when I use them. I have repurchased and will continue to for my boyfriend and I .
Erick D.
Winter Park, FL
this floss is great I really like the cool mint and the freshness it leaves in my mouth also it is very confortable to use because other flosses kind of hurt a little to use and are not durable this floss really gets the job done and also leave the coolness in your mouth
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these and so does my entire family. I keep them in the bathroom and a pack in my purse. They are an easy go to when you need to floss! I buy mine at Wal-Mart and these are high quality and the floss doesn't break. Love the easy of these products with a floss and pick!
Ellen T.
I love these floss picks. They come in so handy as they have both a floss and toothpick in one. They're small enough to carry around in purses so I always have them handy. I cannot tell you the amount of times this product has saved me in many situations! Highly recommend!
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
I prefer the floss picks to traditional wax string floss. The picks make it easy to floss everyday and there's no messy string. I like that it's ready to go and I can floss as part of my morning routine easily and effectively. Nice mint flavor, although could be stronger.
Kristin H.
Hopkinton
I love how easy it is to use these picks and then to quickly just throw them out right after. I get them from every drugstore we have. They're effective, and with the way they can move so easily it cleans better than just regular floss for me. I would buy this again.
Liz V.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite floss product on the market. I keep a bag in my home as well as in the car for any flossing needs on the go! The pick end is perfect for spaces under my permanent retainer, and the floss end is strong and ideal for between my teeth. I've not experienced any floss fraying or breakage like with other brands. And you can't beat the cool minty flavor!
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Minty, and so easy to use. Purchased at CVS and always a necessity. I'll always pick up these style pick, and Oral-B makes some easy to use. I tend to use 2, one each for top and bottom. Easier than flossing with a string and would recommend for carrying in your bag.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.