Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
I personally hate flossing probably because I'm lazy, but i find these picks so conveniently easy to use. Especially on the go!!! I prefer the mint flavored ones over the original just because i feel like my teeth is fresher with the help of the cooling mint flavor but that's just personal preference.
Rachel C.
I love having a few of these in my makeup bag. These are stronger than others I've tried. I use them daily, often multiple times a day. I wish I had a little case for them to carry them in. And I wish they weren't expensive. It's definitely cheaper to buy regular floss but these are too convenient.
Jacque D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these floss picks! Not only do they leave a fresh taste in my mouth they are also so easy to just throw in my bag and go. I don't have to worry about taking the stringy floss out and struggle to get it cut at the right length! I recomend this to anyone that flosses or wants to floss more.
Kelly P.
Mount Pleasant, SC
These are beyond easy to use and I'll even stash some in my purse or desk at work in case I need them! I have Invisalign right now and these help so much throughout the day! Love the minty fresh feeling and also feel like you get a lot for your money. Definitely repurchasing in the future!
Courtney S.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love these things! They are so handy and can be carried around in your purse, left in the car or in your school locker! The added benefit is that it leaves your breath feeling minty FRESH. These are sold at local drug stores, Target, and Walmart and they aren't expensive at ALL!
Nicole L.
Holmdel, NJ
I always use these and never the regular floss just because these are so simple and quick to use: I do this as much as possible and try every other night. The only con is your sticking the same piece of floss back and forth with regular floss you can move around to get a clean piece.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral-B Pro-Health Advantage Floss Picks are great! I love the size and shape of them! And the effectiveness of getting food out of hard to reach teeth! Great for on the go use! I use them everyday! Better than regular floss! I use many brands of floss picks and this is one of my top favorite brands!
Tania R.
These are great for when you are on the go. Just put them in a small ziplock bag and stick it in your purse. It also has a pointy side so that you can get that extra stuff in-between your teeth. I personally rather use this then the other regular one that looks like a thread.
Katherine M.
Sometimes I can get lazy when it comes to flossing, so these are an easy way to get flossing. They are easy to throw in your purse to use on the go! I also enjoy the refreshing cool mint flavor that they leave in your mouth! These are a great buy and would definitely recommend!
Ashley G.
Murphy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these floss picks. To be able to floss and pick is a great thing. I have a perminate retainer on my body row of teeth and it makes it very difficult to reach food stuck in there, however the pick part of this floss helps so much. I just purchased some more yesterday!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.