Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
April W.
Tellico Plns, TN
I keep these at home, work, in my car and in my purse. They are everything you pretty much need in that aspect of dental care. I've used them for years and never think about changing. Excellent quality and most certainly a great price. Have no desire to try any other product at all where these are concerned.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
These floss picks are amazing for flossing and also just to have in your purse or bookbag! They do an amazing with the hard to reach spots and are easy to use! I recommend this product to everyone out there, and it's easy to find too! I bought this product at Walmart and definitely will buy this product again
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I find that regular floss or more efficient that these picks. I find that when I use the picks, I end up having to use more than one of them because they just don't hold up between the teeth. They are however practical to keep in your desk , car or purse if you need to quickly get something out of your teeth.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
These make flossing much more enjoyable and convenient. Regular flossing wrapped around my fingers always leaves those painful little indents from being too tight. These are easy to just grab on the way out so you can get to flossing at a convenient time rather than skipping all together. They taste great too.
Lisa B.
Palos Park, IL
I stopped using regular floss is soon as I discover these pics! It is so much easier to hold it in your hand and get in between your teeth. The pick end is also a plus for stubborn food! It is also easy for me to throw some of these in my purse so I always have them. I highly recommend any Oral-B floss picks!
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I have recently tried to become better at flossing as my dentist recommended it to fight against cavities and I love keeping these little flossers in my purse. They do have a flavor so it is a nice pick me up during the day to freshen breath anywhere. I try to use these every night and am finding flossing to actually be enjoyable!
Marika Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As someone who just can't seem to remember to floss twice daily, I do manage to reach for these whenever I think of it. I keep a few tucked into my makeup bag and in my car. It can mean strange looks during my work commute sometimes, but at least I'm helping to keep gingivitis at bay...totally worth it.
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
These are pretty handy to have on the road, when you need to floss but don't have a mirror or much time. The only problem is I don't feel like they're as versatile as the old style of floss. I do like the cool mint flavor though. All in all, they're good for some occasions but not for super deep cleaning.
Kyndal G.
Knoxville, TN
I have found that have the Floss picks instead of the wheel of floss makes flossing more convenient and easy on the go! I have tried flavored and non-flavored floss picks and really like the flavored better - it is a quick alternative to brushing your teeth but still achieving a clean and minty result!
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
I personally hate flossing probably because I'm lazy, but i find these picks so conveniently easy to use. Especially on the go!!! I prefer the mint flavored ones over the original just because i feel like my teeth is fresher with the help of the cooling mint flavor but that's just personal preference.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.