Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Lauren H.
Mount Sterling
I love how this product is just the right size and it's not awkwardly large and it fits perfectly in your mouth. Plus I really love the cool mint flavor, its freshens up my breath.
Ashley P.
I love these! I always have a little ziplock bag with a few of these in my purse.
These are great for at home and on the go.
The shape is great to get those hard to reach places.
I have repurchased these soooo many times and will continue to do so.
These are a must have and if you haven't included these into your daily oral hygiene routine yet you should!
Brooke F.
Floss is a necessity for me and so I absolutely love this because they're portable, making it easy to floss anywhere! Everybody finds themselves in that situation where they have something stuck in their teeth and just can't quite get it out, these are great for that! Just those throw a few in your purse! They have a great flavor as well.
Melanie S.
I love using this product when I feel like my teeth needs to be clean after eating a heavy meal. It's perfect for teeth that are tightly close to each other and able to slide through with ease. The toothpick end is great for getting the really stuck food particles inside the teeth. All in all great product around the house and on the go.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I only use floss picks now. I find that this is a decent brand. I am a repeat user of this product. However I find that the store brands are just as good and less expensive. I don't think that your getting any extra benefits from buying these instead of a generic brand. I recommend if you have a coupon or it is on sale. The taste is a plus.
Sarah S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets the job done and leaves a cool minty flavor behind that doesn't taste too fake and overwhelming. I wish they were a little longer in the handle for better grip reaching teeth in the back but the pick on the bottom is helpful. I would consider buying again but may try other Oral B options to see if they suit my needs better.
Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
I have a hard time using regular string floss because I can't position my hands right to do it properly. I bought a bag of floss picks and use it every day! For those who know they should floss, but don't because it's too much trouble, this eliminates that excuse! It is so easy to use these floss picks! And the taste is great, too!
Leann V.
Austin
For me, flossing of any kind is good. I like the mint flavor, won't floss with out it. I hate the drama of cutting off circulation to my fingers just to get my teeth clean, so these picks have become my new favorite way to floss. I only keep regular floss around in travel pack size for convenience, otherwise, picks all the way.
Kelly W.
Owensboro
I like this product because of the feeling and convenience. They are easy to just throw in my purse and go. Nice to know I can be discreet when I need to be. @Influenster
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased these because they were on sale at a local supermarket. I felt that it was a good bargain for the amount that came in the bag. These were the first one the floss picks that I have tried, and I will say that I am satisfied! My spouse prefers these over the traditional string, that makes these a winner in my household.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.