Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
LeRaiūüíé P.
Harrisburg
Love this product. I hate having things in my teeth first off. My go to are these great flossers. They get out everything, the band is strong so it does not keep breaking on me. I would seriousky recommend these.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Cool mint floss is the BEST!!! And its easy to take with me and keep it on hand. It works amazing and makes my teeth look pretty and easy to use after I eat just in case I need a quick fix. I love them and always recommend them to people and keep them on hand for myself.
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
Quick and easy for those long nights of hardly any sleep! Super easy to floss and then throw it away! Works for all ages and never misses those hard to get places! I buy these all the time and we go through the packs pretty quick because we love them so much! i would recommend!
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
So handy and easy to use! Flossing is one of my favorite daily tasks and having these handy make it that much better. It doesn't hurt that they even taste great!
Asia B.
Travis afb, CA
Can’t leave home without them! I have really close back teeth and food always jams up in here. I use these after every meal to keep my teeth feeling clean. It also has a fast little minty flavor but it fade quickly. I keep these in my car, my purse, and at home
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have two prominent wire retainers one on the top of my mouth and then one on the bottom so it's really important to floss and make sure nothing is stuck in between the wire or in between my teeth and using a pic is great for that
abbi l.
these things i keep in my bag whenever i go somewhere they always come in handy. i would much rather use these than a toothpick any day and it just help a lot more. it does meet my expectations. they aren't expensive at all. they are really cheap and yeah i would recommend these
Cheryl V.
Eden
love the oral -b picks  they taste cool with the mint . easy to carry a couple in a baggie in your purse, they dont cost much , and even small kids can use them better then normal floss
Samantha J.
Cowiche
We love buying these flosses. They are easy to use and easy to pack in an overnight bag. We also keep some in the diaper bag just Incase we’re out and need to floss.
Lauren B.
San Marcos , TX
Love these for when youre on the go and after eating out. Much easier then unwinding and breaking of floss in a normal container. Love this better than toothpicks.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.