Personal CareOral CareDental FlossOral-B
Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint

by Oral-B

#21 in Dental Floss

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";"

How much do these cost?
Is this a good floss?
What other flavors can I get?
Start your review of Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint!
Product Highlights
They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house.in reviews
These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. in reviews
These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc.in reviews
They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!in reviews
Teyasa I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Floss picks are so much easier to use that regular floss! It makes me so much more willing to floss and it reaches much deeper in my mouth than regular floss.
Shania M.
Owingsville, KY
Floss picks are so easy to get in your mouth without having to twirl them around your hand and you can use them more than once.
Annika E.
Orem, UT
It's so many bags of these around my house I use them a lot and I love how way and fast they work
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
These are handy on the go.. cool mint flavor also helps to freshin up your breath after meals
Kisha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
This is a wonderful creation, I never liked flossing with the strings. Trying to grip my fingers to work the back of my teeth. This pick is much better. I prefer Oral-B because it's strong and sturdy. I can get a great grip using this. I always have them in my purse for quick inbetween teeth checks. They are so healthy for my teeth and gums. Their priced fine, I always get them from Amazon the large packs.
SkinDeep05 G.
Hamilton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health plus Scope Outlast Flavor Floss Picks combine the silky smooth texture of Glide floss with the freshness of Scope and the ease of a pick, to help remove plaque and food particles
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Can't have enough of rhese. This is one of mu husbands favorite dental items. They are great for moments when he is in need of getting that piece of food in betwwen his teerh.
Amber W.
Ninety Six, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my all time favorite go to dental floss they are easily accessible and travel friendly
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These a perfect and they come in different sizes of the floss. Some are really thin and others a little thicker and I think both work great. The flavor isn’t overpowering but works pretty well and some you can buy even come with a tongue scrubber.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
I Prefer the picks over the regular floss. They seem to stay more sanitary! Oral-B is my go to brand for its great quality for the price. I am a repeat user. The price is great for the amount in the bag. The bag could close easier but i will be purchasing again.