Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush uploaded by Claudia L.

BY ORAL-B

A unique polishing cup bristle design helps maximize the effectiveness of your toothpaste. Cleans and Whitens! Polishing cups: center bristles hold toothpaste to polish away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile. Power Tip Bristles: Extra long bristles to help clean hard to reach places. Indicator Bristles: Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Colors shipped will vary Questions? 1-800-56-ORAL-B see more...

• What is the first thing you would say about this toothbru...2 Answers
Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush
  • "There are lot's of toothbrushes in this price range and sometimes it's hard to choose one, i would recommend to try Oral-B 3D white vivid toothbrush. " in 1 review
  • "Gets the job done the best." in 1 review
  • "I personally don't like tongue cleaners cause they don't feel like they are cleaning my tongue at all." in 1 review
Katie M.
I love this toothbrush. It works well and scrubs to get the plaque off my teeth and make them clean. It is a great quality brush and it is also affordable. I am satisfied with this toothbrush and would recommend this toothbrush to everyone who is getting an new toothbrush.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Oral-b is my favorite brand of toothbrush, I bought mine at wall mart, they have a lot of different toothbrushs to choose from. When you brush with a toothbrush that has different layers and textures on the bristles you feel that your teeth are cleaner than a regular flat head toothbrush. With so many choices it's hard to choose but with oral-b your sure to find something that works for you.
Kristean G.
Irving, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do to travel my family prefers to pack an extra travel tooth brush to brush our teeth after each meal. I have found the Oral B Advantage 3D White vivid toothbrush to travel very well. The brush cleans my teeth, gums, and tongue very well as well as my 3 year old and husband. I would recommend this tooth brush to any other frequent travelor.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite toothbrush out there. Always gets in every single nook and cranny. Can purchase just about anywhere, I got mine from Walmart. I am sure there are others like this that are similar. but I would choose Oral-b over any other brand
Lexi R.
This toothbrush ended up coming in my goodie bag from the dentist. I was previously using one from the dollar store and really didn't think there was any difference in tooth brushes but I was wrong. I've been using this tooth brush ever since. The bristles are so strong but sensitive on my gums and teeth!
McKenna H.
La Grange, TX
Love these toothbrushes. They are great and long lasting. Compared to others I prefer it however it has been a long time since I have bought a different brand. I have and will continue to use this brand. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great toothbrush.
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I think it's rather hard to rate a toothbrush under five stars.. As long as it's a soft bristle! However, I have noticed that Oral-B toothbrushes tend to hold up a bit longer than many other brands I've used.
Leslee M.
Lexington, KY
I bought this brush hoping it would be easy on my sensitive teeth and I was quite wrong. The bristles are so dense that I had to stop using it. The bristles would make my gums bleed and my teeth would hurt throughout the day. I was not a fan.
Andrea M.
Wise, VA
This is the ONLY toothbrush that I use! i refuse to use any other brand because i love this one so much. I buy it at my local drug store or Walmart. I use it two times a day and sometimes more. It just depends on what I had for my dinner. I recommend it for sure!
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO
I get these free from my dentist. I like that they aren't harsh on my gums but I still prefer my electric toothbrush over a normal one anyday! I mainly travel with these!
Kenzi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the first thing you would say about this toothbrush when recommending it to someone?