BY ORAL-B #93 in Toothbrushes

A unique polishing cup bristle design helps maximize the effectiveness of your toothpaste. Cleans and Whitens! Polishing cups: center bristles hold toothpaste to polish away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile. Power Tip Bristles: Extra long bristles to help clean hard to reach places. Indicator Bristles: Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Colors shipped will vary Questions? 1-800-56-ORAL-B see more...

• What is the first thing you would say about this toothbrush when ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "There are lot's of toothbrushes in this price range and sometimes it's hard to choose one, i would recommend to try Oral-B 3D white vivid toothbrush. " in 1 review
  • "Gets the job done the best." in 1 review
  • "I personally don't like tongue cleaners cause they don't feel like they are cleaning my tongue at all." in 1 review
KL C.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
I like this toothbrush. It is comfortable in the mouth and cleans well. The bristles seem to hold up a bit longer than some of their competitors. Another plus, it feels nice in the hand and looks good sitting in it's cup on the bathroom counter. Maybe that shouldn't matter, but since it takes up prime real estate on my sink counter, I prefer looking at something attractive, and choose colors to match my decor.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Dayton, OH
I love this toothbrush! I have a very small mouth, and often find that adult toothbrushes are difficult for me to use and effectively clean my teeth. This toothbrush fits just fine, and leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean! The bristles aren't too rough, so I don't feel like I'm damaging my tooth enamel or over brushing.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite 100% manual toothbrush! It fits really nice in my hand and I used it for years until I found the one with the battery. It's not too harsh on your gums but it gets in between your teeth really well. I also like that it lets you know when it's done with the color-changing section!
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go to tooth brush ! my dentist gave it the go ahead and It doesn't cause irritation to my gums. I enjoy all the parts of the tooth bush and have returned to re-buy time and time again. Ill be honest , its more than likely the one ill be using until the day they stop making it !
K L.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
I love this tooth brush and it lasts so much longer than the other ones!! I feel like it really cleans my teeth without hurting my gums. My favorite part is all of the colors that is comes in and that it is not expensive!! I will for sure buy this tooth brush again.
Julian R.
Julian R.
Every time I brush my teeth I feel my teeth aren't as clean as they can be. This toothbrush cleans so well and cleans in between each tooth I always feel like I just came back from the dentist. And they last very long. I recommend this product to everyone.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a great toothbrush. I've purchased it multiple times. It does an amazing job removing stains from your teeth. As an avid coffee drinker, this is extremely important to me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a coffee addict!
Corangely J.
Corangely J.
very good toothbrush, it cells are soft enough not to hurt your gums but at the same time strong enough to help maintaining clean teeth, I have a teenager in the house and also choose it at the time of purchasing toothbrushes, I recommend it 100%
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Worked great, cleaned my teeth very well. Purchased at Kroger. First time user, would repurchase when the current one wears out. Bristles were soft, did not make my gums bleed. Very happy overall with performance of this product, would recommend
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Beach City, TX
I would say I like this toothbrush but I actually love this toothbrush it works perfectly. I use it everyday and night . I'll have to say it definitely meet my expectations especially from is brand it self and I would continue buying it .
Kenzi M.
Kenzi M.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the first thing you would say about this toothbrush when recommending it to someone?