Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

by Oral-B

A unique polishing cup bristle design helps maximize the effectiveness of your toothpaste. Cleans and Whitens! Polishing cups: center bristles hold toothpaste to polish away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile. Power Tip Bristles: Extra long bristles to help clean hard to reach places. Indicator Bristles: Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Colors shipped will vary Questions? 1-800-56-ORAL-B

What is the first thing you would say about this toothbrush when recommending it to someone?
Start your review of Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush!
Product Highlights
I personally don't like tongue cleaners cause they don't feel like they are cleaning my tongue at all.in reviews
There are lot's of toothbrushes in this price range and sometimes it's hard to choose one, i would recommend to try Oral-B 3D white vivid toothbrush. in reviews
Gets the job done the best.in reviews
Sarah P.
Chandler, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush uploaded by Sarah P.
This is my favorite toothbrush. The shape is perfect to get everywhere. Oral B has the best toothbrushes. This is the toothbrush my dentist gives after appointments, so you know it has to be good if he trusts it.
Katie M.
newton, NH
I love this toothbrush. It works well and scrubs to get the plaque off my teeth and make them clean. It is a great quality brush and it is also affordable. I am satisfied with this toothbrush and would recommend this toothbrush to everyone who is getting an new toothbrush.
Allison H.
Thackerville, OK
I always get my tooth brushes frim my dentist every 6 months. I like tgis one its stiff enough to do a good job
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite 100% manual toothbrush! It fits really nice in my hand and I used it for years until I found the one with the battery. It's not too harsh on your gums but it gets in between your teeth really well. I also like that it lets you know when it's done with the color-changing section!
Amber N.
This is a typical toothbrush that is of great quality, but I'm not sure I would spend the extra money on it again. It definitely does its job and leaves your mouth feeling like it just went through a car wash
Chris W.
Woodstock, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this toothbrush. The bristles are soft but firm. It comes in cool colors. It is easy to hold and handle and it lasted longer than most of the toothbrushes I have purchased.
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
I really like this toothbrush. It is very gentle on your gums. I purchased this toothbrush from Walmart. Is very effective. I always buy this one. A favorite in my house!
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not too hard on your teeth like other toothbrushes, also able to glide well across teeth and tounge.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I like using the manual toothbrush better than the electric. I feel as if the electric toothbrushes are harder to clean. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Lauren C.
Portageville, MO
I love this toothbrush, very comfortable to hold and feels amazing! Great product, for sure! highly recommend it