Oral-B Advantage 3D White Toothbrush uploaded by Ashley A.

BY ORAL-B

Clean Fresh White Oral-B Advantage 3D Vivid White works with toothpaste to whiten by polishing away surface stains. Polishing cups: center bristles hold toothpaste to polish away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile. Power Tip Bristles: Extra long bristles to help clean hard to reach places. Indicator Bristles - Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Tongue Cleaner. Colors shipped will vary Questions. see more...

• How durable are the bristles on this specific brush, I te...1 Answers
  • What is the price of this ? Is it worth the money!8 Answers
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
I hate picking out toothbrushes. They're all pretty much the same when you're looking, but there seems to always be something I hate about them. This has been the easiest choice for me. It has all the main points I look for-good bristles, whitening features, and a tongue scrubber.
Renee E.
Georgetown, KY
I really like this toothbrush and I've been using this type for a few months now.It does however have some minor flaws. First of all, this toothbrush has a hard plastic piece in the center. When you brush your teeth, not only does this plastic piece make a loud sound, it also can hurt sometimes. One other issue I have with it is that it doesn't actually help to whiten your teeth. I use it with a whitening toothpaste and I still am not seeing any improvement.
Jessie C.
Mustang, Oklahoma
Seems to be doing the job well. I like firm toothbrushes. I honestly don't care too much on what toothbrush I want. I just want one that is abke to brush my teeth, no pains, and I pick this brand.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great toothbrush! It's semi large and not too stiff to where it hurts when you brush. I use it every day and night and love it! It comes in different colors where you can buy one for the whole family without getting them mixed up!
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this one I have this one for when I am out and about and I have the electronic at home. I have no cons for this toothbrush bc it's inexpensive and it meets my standards so I always buy this toothbrush.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This is a nice toothbrush, I have the soft bristles one it is fantastic. The price is right and I have had the same type of toothbrush for the past 2 times. I would purchase again for sure! It works really well!
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
I've been using these brushes for a few years now! For a long time I was in search of the perfect tooth brush and this is it! The bristles are more stiff than other brushes, which I like because it seems that it gets my teeth much cleaner and shiny. I've never had a cavity in my life, but my dentist is always amazed at how little scaling he has to do! At every visit he tells me that he doesn't even know why he bothers having me come in at all. Haha! Now he recommends this brush to all of his patients. Needless to say, I'll be using this brush until it's no longer in production!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As long as I get the Soft one then all is perfect. I also carry toothbrushes with me every place I go. This does its job well and i will always have extra ones around the house
Max A.
Craftsbury, VT
I've always used these tooth brushes and they're always just the perfect feel on the bristles. Not too soft and definitely make me feel like I'm cleaning my teeth.
Jamie P.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband and I have used this soecific brand from the moment we saw it on the shelf. It reaches impossible places and leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Lisa H.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the price of this ? Is it worth the money!
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
How durable are the bristles on this specific brush, I tend to dull mine out pretty quick.

Amazon