BY ORAL-B

Clean Fresh White Oral-B Advantage 3D Vivid White works with toothpaste to whiten by polishing away surface stains. Polishing cups: center bristles hold toothpaste to polish away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile. Power Tip Bristles: Extra long bristles to help clean hard to reach places. Indicator Bristles - Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Tongue Cleaner. Colors shipped will vary Questions. see more...

Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use the soft version of this toothbrush, the medium is painful on my gums and too stiff for my liking. Honestly this is an average toothbrush, I didn't find it amazing but it did seem to hold up longer than toothbrushes I have used in the past.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I use this with my whitening toothpaste I see even better results. Glad I bought this toothbrush so excited I am a biggie on personal hygiene I use 3 times a day! I highly recommend this Walmart this the easier place to find it.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only toothbrush brand I like is Oral-B. It gets into hard to reach places and it has a brush patch on the back for your tongue which I think is very convenient.
Makala W.
Paris, TX
I go through tooth brushes so fast because I'm such a germ freak , and I love this brand of tooth brushes ! I don't think I've tried this exact one , but I definitely give the brand a thumbs up ! ( & so does my dentist , so that's a plus !)
Esther I.
Love the bristles on this brush gets all angles of your teeth. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey so whenever they are on sale I stock up.
Alicea B.
Taylor, MI
These have really strong bristles and made my gums bleed and I just didn't like it at all wasn't for me also I got this at Walmart
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX
Not a good or bad tooth brush. I guess it's good as a emergency toothbrush as its not real expensive
Rebecca P.
Just a normal toothbrush like any other brand to be honest it's not a bad toothbrush or a good one. Personally the best toothbrush you can get is the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush as it gets In Between the teeth and hard to reach places.