BY ORAL-B #68 in Electric Toothbrushes

Na-Asia C.
Allentown , PA
do not have this product but have other products like it and love them and would love to try this one
Allie N.
I mean it's just like any other toothbrush to me. It doesn't blow away any of its alternatives and it doesn't do worse than them either. It is effective and does its job. I don't necessarily think you have to pay this much for the same effect
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I have been using this for years. It is effective in cleaning your teeth from plaque. I can't compare it with others because it has done its job.
Alexandra W.
East Rockaway, NY
I love electric toothbrushes! I don't like how bulky this one is, but overall it works really well. It holds a charge and lasts for a very long time. I believe I bought this at BJ's, so the price was reasonable. I'd recommend this over regular toothbrushes any day.
Karla H.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family loves ittt we also haves so manny of extra everytime we travel we always take itt wth us ita easy and fun to used
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
Had a more expensive model for years, and decided to get this much less expensive version when it finally wore out. this model is just as good.
Samiah S.
Great electric toothbrush, has lasted me many years and leaves my mouth feeling sufficiently clean and plaque-free. After switching to an electronic toothbrush, I've never looked back--they really do give you a clean that no ordinary toothbrush can achieve! Definitely a great investment.
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this electric toothbrush a lot. It's got two speeds and the brush does a good job. The brush and the top where the brush tops are stored is hard to clean
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
Toothbrush works just fine, I just prefer a larger brush head. I do like that there is a base to recharge it and you don't have to rely on batteries. The replacement heads are kind of expensive. Good product, just not for me.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
These work pretty well. I feel like the heads are a little small and we go through them pretty quickly. The battery lasts a while though and it charges quickly. I am satisfied. I got a great deal on it from target.