BY ORAL-B

Soya D.
Rochester, MN
So fast and works great. But the cost is expensive. Had to buy cheaper brands after I was done
Robin B.
Potomac, MD
I love this toothbrush it has a great tract record with my dentist, and I have a very healthy smile and using this brush will keep it that way. The charge last a long time and I love the way my teeth feel after brushing!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
The toothbrush itself is great. I wish there was a travel case or something for it. Maybe there is and I just need to look for it. Only complaint I have is how expensive replacement brush heads are.
Rayonna G.
Greeneville, TN
Not my favorite power brush most times made my guns bleed. I opted for a cheaper brush that worked better for me.
Morgan M.
Ardmore , OK
Wasn't a fan of the head of the brush. I felt like it didn't last long and spread out and hurt my gums a lot. I switched to similar brush made by sonic are.
Jenny F.
My favorite toothbrush. I love how clean my teeth and gums feel afterwards. just started using it a month ago so still need to try it out more.
Stefanie B.
SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB... THIS BABY WILL CLEAN YOUR CLEAN BRIGHT WHITE. I LOVE THIS TOOTHBRUSH!!! GREAT QUALITY.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this toothbrush - it buzzes at me when 2 minutes of brushing is up so my pesky dentist roommate doesn't hassle me to spend more time brushing!
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This one is reasonably priced and it's nice because you can replace the brush heads if they get too gross.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Used this product and really liked it. I unfortunately went back to a sonicare toothbrush because I enjoyed the shape
And feel