BY ORAL-B #52 in Electric Toothbrushes

Karla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family loves ittt we also haves so manny of extra everytime we travel we always take itt wth us ita easy and fun to used
Robin B.
Potomac, MD
I love this toothbrush it has a great tract record with my dentist, and I have a very healthy smile and using this brush will keep it that way. The charge last a long time and I love the way my teeth feel after brushing!
Pamela S.
Oxford United Kingdom
I really like this product because it helps me to get to the part of my teeth that i can't do with a manual toothbrush. The shape of brush is small and round so brushing your teeth individually is more easier and efficient. I recommend this greatly.
Alice
I love my tooth brush, I've had it for a long time and it's still going, so worth the money
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
My dentist told me about it and with this I love how much of a different it has shown from just a normal toothbrush
Majo C.
i had to use this or when i had braces. the orthodontist claimed it would get rid of everything under my braces, AND IT DID!!! when i got them off i was left with no stains or junk in my teeth form the braces.
Jason S.
Boksburg
This is great. Gets the job done perfectly. My only issue is having the change the head of the brush many times. But other than that it is a great toothbrush and works wonderfully. It is rechargeable which is awesome!
Daniella C.
Berkley, MI
Agh !!!! Amazing toothbrush! Seriously this is the best! It cleans my teeth SO good! I would totally recommend this to everybody!
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
Ever since I started using this several years ago my teeth feel so clean. Plus I get great check ups at the dentist office. I love it so much I bought them for my kids also. Easy to use and works great.
LYNNE D.
Columbia, MD
Great toothbrush I like that once charged it stay charged for a few days. I like the compact head and the bristles aren't too hard.