BY ORAL-B #52 in Electric Toothbrushes

Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Terrible toothbrush. Very rough on all parts of the mouth and left my mouth feeling sore and never clean enough.
Gonzalo V.
I don't like just the circular head, I prefer brushes with a full head. I barely used it.
Rayonna G.
Greeneville, TN
Not my favorite power brush most times made my guns bleed. I opted for a cheaper brush that worked better for me.
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
Toothbrush works just fine, I just prefer a larger brush head. I do like that there is a base to recharge it and you don't have to rely on batteries. The replacement heads are kind of expensive. Good product, just not for me.
Meagan L.
Old Town, ME
It did the job it was supposed to. It just felt uncomfortable in my mouth and would stall every once in a while.but still works well
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is good for the price, but the head that it requires is a bit large for my mouth. It's circular and has quite hard bristles which makes it hard to reach the back of my mouth. I think it's good for a starter electric toothbrush, but I do prefer the oval skinny heads instead.
Veronica W.
Montgomery, AL
I got this as a gift and it works great but it was a little harsh on my teeth and gum but I would recommend this to family and friends
Queenette O.
dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
pretty expensive but its so worth it, it cost so much but you cant ever go wrong with oral b toothbrushes they work so good
Maria L.
Great gentle cleaning that I could never achieve on my own with a regular toothbrush. Each member of the house has one and always a good last minute gift.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
Im not a big fan of electric toothbrushes. For the price of them they seem to die to fast. I