BY ORAL-B #52 in Electric Toothbrushes

Melissa A.
This was a very effective toothbrush. I even got compliments about my brushing from my dentist
Nicole K.
Christiana, TN
I love my electric toothbrush! I feel like it gets my mouth way more clean than a manual brush.
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
This toothbrush is amazing. It gets into hard to reach places and leave my teeth sparkly clean.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
Im not a big fan of electric toothbrushes. For the price of them they seem to die to fast. I
Bukky L.
Love it, love it, love it. Keeps my teeth refreshed , cleaned and whitening twice a day.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA
Oral b 7850dlx really deep clean my teeth and leave my breath really fresh all day long
Brooke C.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will never be able to go back to a standard toothbrush. This cleans like no other
Pamela S.
Oxford United Kingdom
I really like this product because it helps me to get to the part of my teeth that i can't do with a manual toothbrush. The shape of brush is small and round so brushing your teeth individually is more easier and efficient. I recommend this greatly.
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is good for the price, but the head that it requires is a bit large for my mouth. It's circular and has quite hard bristles which makes it hard to reach the back of my mouth. I think it's good for a starter electric toothbrush, but I do prefer the oval skinny heads instead.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
These work pretty well. I feel like the heads are a little small and we go through them pretty quickly. The battery lasts a while though and it charges quickly. I am satisfied. I got a great deal on it from target.