BY ORAL-B

Queenette O.
dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
pretty expensive but its so worth it, it cost so much but you cant ever go wrong with oral b toothbrushes they work so good
Sara P.
Hanover, MA
Helps you be lazy yet still get the hard to reach spots. This literally gives you no excuse to have stinky bad breath!
Kerri J.
We are going to get these for the whole family! Way better than the battery operated kind that only last a short while!
Gail B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love my electric toothbrush. My teeth don't feel as clean if I don't use it everyday and only use a manual toothbrush.
Gabby G.
I was not a fan of how small the head on this toothbrush is, but it cleans well and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed
Rachel B.
The electric professional toothbrushes are the bomb. to me they clean my teeth more then the normal original ones do.
Nancy G.
Galveston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, reasonably priced & effective cleaning. I use about once a month when I need a little extra cleaning
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
My dentist told me about it and with this I love how much of a different it has shown from just a normal toothbrush
Kailyn P.
These are so nice to brush your teeth especially when you have braces because it will get around them pretty well.
Rayonna G.
Greeneville, TN
Not my favorite power brush most times made my guns bleed. I opted for a cheaper brush that worked better for me.