BY ORAL-B #76 in Electric Toothbrushes

Karla H.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family loves ittt we also haves so manny of extra everytime we travel we always take itt wth us ita easy and fun to used
Kerri J.
We are going to get these for the whole family! Way better than the battery operated kind that only last a short while!
Gail B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love my electric toothbrush. My teeth don't feel as clean if I don't use it everyday and only use a manual toothbrush.
Sara P.
Hanover, MA
Helps you be lazy yet still get the hard to reach spots. This literally gives you no excuse to have stinky bad breath!
Gabby G.
I was not a fan of how small the head on this toothbrush is, but it cleans well and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed
Rachel B.
The electric professional toothbrushes are the bomb. to me they clean my teeth more then the normal original ones do.
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
My dentist told me about it and with this I love how much of a different it has shown from just a normal toothbrush
Kailyn P.
These are so nice to brush your teeth especially when you have braces because it will get around them pretty well.
Nancy G.
Spring, TX
Great product, reasonably priced & effective cleaning. I use about once a month when I need a little extra cleaning
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Terrible toothbrush. Very rough on all parts of the mouth and left my mouth feeling sore and never clean enough.