BY ORAL-B #52 in Electric Toothbrushes

Alisa H.
Kemah, TX
This toothbrush is AMAZING!! I used the sonicare previously and wow... I noticed a HUGE difference when switching! Highly recommend!!
Kaitlin M.
Lincoln, NH
Works great and is affordable! Teeth feel nice and clean, but doesn't irritate my gums too much! Brush heads also last quite a while
Meagan L.
Old Town, ME
It did the job it was supposed to. It just felt uncomfortable in my mouth and would stall every once in a while.but still works well
LYNNE D.
Columbia, MD
Great toothbrush I like that once charged it stay charged for a few days. I like the compact head and the bristles aren't too hard.
Daniella C.
Berkley , MI
Agh !!!! Amazing toothbrush! Seriously this is the best! It cleans my teeth SO good! I would totally recommend this to everybody!
Litzye G.
Spring Valley, CA
TTTTTTHHHHHHIIIISSSSS IIIISSSSS TTTTTHHHEEEE BBEEESTT! I use it like 4 times a day because i just love HOW it celaba my teeth!
Madison P.
I love a good electric toothbrush! This brush keeps,teeth extremely clean and feels great! It definitely meets my expectations!
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Used this product and really liked it. I unfortunately went back to a sonicare toothbrush because I enjoyed the shape
And feel
Julie J.
This toothbrush is great! It leaves your teeth and your entire mouth feeling clean. I really recommend it, it's worth buying!
Queenette O.
dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
pretty expensive but its so worth it, it cost so much but you cant ever go wrong with oral b toothbrushes they work so good