BY ORAL-B #44 in Electric Toothbrushes

Michele L.
I love my Oral B! I purchased it five years ago and it's still going strong. Once a year I buy a five count head replacement. I have sensitive teeth, and this is nice and gentle.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I have been using this for years. It is effective in cleaning your teeth from plaque. I can't compare it with others because it has done its job.
Morgan M.
Ardmore , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wasn't a fan of the head of the brush. I felt like it didn't last long and spread out and hurt my gums a lot. I switched to similar brush made by sonic are.
Kelly K.
Tacoma, WA
Received as a gift. I am very happy with the results. My teeth feel so much cleaner than using a manual brush. Have had never had problems with my Oral-B
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this toothbrush - it buzzes at me when 2 minutes of brushing is up so my pesky dentist roommate doesn't hassle me to spend more time brushing!
Jenny F.
My favorite toothbrush. I love how clean my teeth and gums feel afterwards. just started using it a month ago so still need to try it out more.
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
Had a more expensive model for years, and decided to get this much less expensive version when it finally wore out. this model is just as good.
Michael M.
Denver, CO
Amazing product. The battery was a huge thing for me and how long it lasted if I was traveling and what not. Work great and lasted very long
Alex R.
Passaic, NJ
Bought this for myself and I love it, the spinning motion is just strong enough to not make my gums bleed and keep my teeth nice and white.
Veronica W.
Montgomery, AL
I got this as a gift and it works great but it was a little harsh on my teeth and gum but I would recommend this to family and friends