BY ORAL-B #46 in Electric Toothbrushes

Chan H.
I really liked this toothbrush. Its affordable and the replacement brushes are also at a good price point. I bought mines from Target. The charge lasts a good while before you have to charge it again. I have taken it with me on a 3 day trip and it stayed strong throughout. Great buy!
Cassie B.
This toothbrush is great! My teeth feel SO much cleaner when I use this compared to a manual toothbrush. It is a pricey investment at first, but my husband and I use the same toothbrush (with different brush heads of course!) and it has lasted us YEARS! Definitely worth the investment!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The toothbrush itself is great. I wish there was a travel case or something for it. Maybe there is and I just need to look for it. Only complaint I have is how expensive replacement brush heads are.
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I have tried this before and I don't feel it works as well as my sonocare. My sonocare is a smaller tooth brush head and it helps to get in troubled areas. I also feel this one isn't as powerful.
Dr. Florentina G. R.
My husband and I have used Oral-B for many years now it's always been our go to tooth brush although I do interchange with electric and the good old fashion standard brush. I just like how nice and soft it brushes as well as the tongue leaves teeth beautiful
Taylor S.
Ludlow, MA
My new go to toothbrush. It is super powerful and the charge works for a long time. I bought it at a local drug store. It kept my teeth clean and white and got out anything that should not be there in the mouth after eating. Yes I am satisfied overall.
This is a really great electric toothbrush. The brush is a little smaller than my previous electric toothbrush so it takes some time to get used to. overall, it cleans really well. I have had no issues with it so far considering it is very affordable.
britney s.
I love this toothbrush. I'm able to reach every part of my mouth and its firm enough to get in the cramped spots but not hurt my gums. This product is great because it isn't really expensive and it lasts. I would recommend this product to anyone.
T’Keyah R.
Warsaw, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family used this product for awhile. I liked the toothbrush for the most part, it does the job. I've used it for maybe 8 months. The only con I have is the battery life. I would buy it again. I recommend this product.
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
This product was recommended to me by my dentist because I have sensitive gums and get cavities fairly easy. Since purchasing this my dental check ups are near perfect and my gums have been much less inflamed. The price point is very affordable.