BY ORAL-B #56 in Electric Toothbrushes

Samiah S.
Great electric toothbrush, has lasted me many years and leaves my mouth feeling sufficiently clean and plaque-free. After switching to an electronic toothbrush, I've never looked back--they really do give you a clean that no ordinary toothbrush can achieve! Definitely a great investment.
Alexandra W.
Geneseo, NY
I love electric toothbrushes! I don't like how bulky this one is, but overall it works really well. It holds a charge and lasts for a very long time. I believe I bought this at BJ's, so the price was reasonable. I'd recommend this over regular toothbrushes any day.
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
This product was recommended to me by my dentist because I have sensitive gums and get cavities fairly easy. Since purchasing this my dental check ups are near perfect and my gums have been much less inflamed. The price point is very affordable.
Majo C.
i had to use this or when i had braces. the orthodontist claimed it would get rid of everything under my braces, AND IT DID!!! when i got them off i was left with no stains or junk in my teeth form the braces.
Allie N.
I mean it's just like any other toothbrush to me. It doesn't blow away any of its alternatives and it doesn't do worse than them either. It is effective and does its job. I don't necessarily think you have to pay this much for the same effect
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
Toothbrush works just fine, I just prefer a larger brush head. I do like that there is a base to recharge it and you don't have to rely on batteries. The replacement heads are kind of expensive. Good product, just not for me.
Robin B.
Potomac, MD
I love this toothbrush it has a great tract record with my dentist, and I have a very healthy smile and using this brush will keep it that way. The charge last a long time and I love the way my teeth feel after brushing!
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
Ever since I started using this several years ago my teeth feel so clean. Plus I get great check ups at the dentist office. I love it so much I bought them for my kids also. Easy to use and works great.
Rachel Y.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite electric toothbrush I have bought. Use it every single day. Makes cleaning my teeth really easy and fast. It is a expensive toothbrush but definitely worth every penny. I'm over all satisfied!
Simone M.
This was my first ever electric toothbrush, and I really enjoyed it. I found it easy to clean my teeth, and the small brush head was very thorough. The one problem was that it tended to collect grime, both where the removable head meets the body, and at the base where it attaches to the charger. Really gross to have to clean off with more than a rinse every few times I used it. Otherwise a really nice electric toothbrush.