BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® 3D White Vivid Toothbrushes Soft.

Removes surface stains.

With polishing cups.

Value pack. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I normally buy the generic brand of tooth brush, but my son grabbed these and wouldn't let me put them back without a fit, so I went with it. I'm very glad I did. My teeth actually feel cleaner than the similar generic brand! Will be buying oral b brushes from now on!
Ashleigh H.
These toothbrushes are great! The bristles don't break or get bent very easily. They do provide for a very deep clean. I haven't noticed any whitening effects but I haven't been using this toothbrush very long.
Ace C.
Abingdon, MD
Its a good toothbrush, the bristles are what makes it standout from the rest. It gets in those books and crannies those other brushes miss. I would recommend it to most. I'm satisfied with the product.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
My gums have been receding in 2 places because I wear a nightly retainer. Brushing with a regular toothbrush was really hurting what was already a sore area, so these come in clutch. I was introduced to them by my dentist and won't use any other kind.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
My gums are sensitive but this tooth brush doesn't cause too many issues. It is a gentle clean. I bought it at wal mart and I use it twice a day. I am a repeat buyer and am satisfied overall.
Krystyn S.
I love these toothbrushes. They're the only brushes I use that actually make me feel like my teeth are clean. I have not used any other brush since I started using these. I will not switch!
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
I love these toothbrushes. The soft ones get my teeth clean without feeling like I'm scrubbing too hard or harming my enamel. I use it in conjunction with the whitening toothpaste and it works great!
Jenna C.
My family goes through lots of toothbrushes so it was very handy to have a four pack in the house, and for such a good price! The brushes work well and are easy to use. Would buy again.
amanda l.
Ocala , FL
This is one of my favorite brushes. It's a wide head and different bristles. Always feels like a good clean. Picked it up at publix and was a little expensive but for a 2 pack I'm happy!
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I have never really minded what kind of toothbrush I was using, however I found that I like a harder bristled toothbrush better than the soft ones because it makes my teeth feel cleaner. The only downside is that the harder the bristle, the more sore my gums get. If you buy these toothbrushes, you won't have any gum pain at all.