Oral-B 3D White Vivid Manual Toothbrush

by Oral-B

The Oral-B Complete Advantage 3D White Vivid toothbrush is designed to help maximize the effectiveness of your toothpaste with unique polishing-cup bristles. It cleans and whitens your teeth, leaving you with a brighter, whiter, healthy-looking smile.

- Effectively cleans away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile
- Helps you better reach your back teeth
- Provides effective comfort and control

Are these good for sensitive gums?
Start your review of Oral-B 3D White Vivid Manual Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B is a favorite brand of mine but this toothbrush was disappointing. I bought this at Riteaid and was originally impressed by its 3D whitening claim. I used it everyday, twice a day, but did not see an change in the whiteness of my teeth. It is a good toothbrush for regular cleaning but does not live up to its name.
member-84c34a94c
Estas escovas dental é maravilhoso e prática pata o seu uso ,tem um ótimo resultado para sua higiene e não machuca a boca
Rayah A.
Sherman, TX
Oral-B is absolutely the best toothbrush brand out there! It's affordable, the modefied bristles get between hard to reach places, leaving every inch of your mouth scrubbed.
Korina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Toothbrush does it job, not much to say really. It's good, gets all the spots not too harsh on the gums or teeth
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pues para ser sincera, no soy muy exigente a la hora dd comprar un cepillo de dientes ya que lo cambió cada dos meses. Este lo compro porque no sin tan caros y trae en un paquete dos porque me gusta tener cepillos de dientes guardados para cambiarlos cuando quiera.
Abby N.
Oshkosh, WI
Good toothbrushes that felt like they were really cleaning my teeth well. They lasted awhile as well and are pretty cute.
Guillermo G.
Orlando
I like this product, It’s the first toothbrush that i buy it and it really worth it, so soft and it clean every single spotOral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Soft Manual Toothbrush Carded Pack
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great affordable toothbrushes. They clean thoroughly and deeply. Oral B does not hurt your gums it cleans deep . Pro you get to for one . I am satisfied with this product and I highly recommend. I give these toothbrushes five stars. Smile big.
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
This toothbrush is a little bit harder to clean your teeth with because the bristles are a tad rougher, but it is still a great toothbrush! I have always used Oral-B's toothbrushes because they are super affordable and work well!
Maliah D.
This product is really good for getting food that gets stuck in braces,good for getting rid of plaque, and keeping your teeth clean.