BY ORAL-B

Oral B 3D White Toothbrush - Medium see more...

Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are great toothbrushes. They're inexpensive for a pack of 2 and, of course, you can get them with soft, medium, or hard bristles. They're effective. I always buy mine from wal mart because the price is best there. They can last a long time.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
I love the way this toothbrush feels. It cleans thoroughly and is big enough to get your entire mouth with ease. The bristles are soft, yet get the job done. I've used small toothbrushes with vey stuff bristles in the past and they are very uncomfortable while using. Highly recommend this product.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
Purchase these two brushes when there was a good deal at Walgreens. The price isn't bad, and the product does exactly what is supposed to do. My teeth feel clean, and I smile without the worry of bad breath.
Katie C.
This is the staple in my bathroom. They are strong enough, but they don't destroy my gums like some of those other toothbrushes. They are a great price and they have fun colors to boot! Overall I love these.
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
not a whole lot to say about a toothbrush. It gets the job done well. I just buy what I find on sale usually, so I'm not really brand specific. I don't see that one brush will really do much better than another when it comes to a manual brush.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
It's cheap. Gets rid of the plaque in a very effective manner. And it also does not affect my gingivitis. I found that many other toothbrushes cause my gums to bleed every time I brush. This has the perfect balance between hard and soft.
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
I like this toothbrush because the handle feels nice in my hand and the brush is firm but not harsh. I have used other brands of toothbrush and always go back to Oral-B toothbrushes. I am highly satisfied with this brand.
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
Great toothbrush and gets the job done well. Same problem I have with a lot of toothbrushes with rubber bristles where I can't get around my braces as well. If you don't have braces I would highly recommend this.
Cyndie F.
These are good sturdy toothbrushes with cool patterns. Definitely will purchase again. My kids seem to enjoy being able to get the different colors and they enjoy having clean teeth! The dentist approves too!
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
Love this toothbrush! I am super picky about which ones I use and only like ones with stain remover rubbery pads like on these. Definitely leaves my teeth feeling clean and looking good! Would buy again.