Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Soft, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Morgan M.Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Soft, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Delilah S.Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Soft, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Antheia N.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Kaylin K.
It works about as well as any other toothbrush, but I really don't like the moveable, flexible part of the brush because my toothpaste tends to get stuck in between and under it, and won't wash out unless I start pulling it up and out to clean it off myself. Would not get another toothbrush of this particular style. However, the head is not too large or small, so it doesn't feel bulky in your mouth, and still covers a fair amount of area. The bristles aren't so soft that they bend too much, but they aren't hard enough to hurt your gums.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
i can only use this toothbrush because the other ones make my gums hurt ! and they dont really feel clean how this toothbrush makes my teeth feel ! i love how soft it is ! i recommend this item to anyone especially if you have sensitive gums. i buy this item all the time !
I love my toothbrush. I feel like it gives me a great clean. I got mine from Target and I literally buy them like 5 at a time. I would definitely recommend that you pick the right style for you, I like the soft bristles because I have sensitive teeth by it's not for everyone.
Kasey R.
Calhoun, KY
I love the flex head on it that gets more in between your teeth. Usually go with oral-b because they have such a good cleaning variety that gets my teeth cleaner. I use it morning and night and my teeth always stay clean and fresh.
Janice C.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is one of my favorite manual toothbrushes! Because it is so flexible, I feel like a gets in every nook and cranny. I always make sure to brush my teeth for two minutes, and it makes my teeth feel very clean.
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
I enjoy the whole collection of Oral-B 3D White dental care products. This toothbrush is a staple, I use in conjection with other Oral-B 3D white products to maintain a bright smile between dentist appointments.
Delfina R.
Peoria , AZ
This toothbrush is pretty good. I liked the soft bristles and the grip. The colors are pretty plain Jane but it’s a tooth brush so who cares. But this product is my go to for tooth brushes.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I love how clean this toothbrush makes your teeth. It has a nice full flexible head that makes it easier to brush those hard to reach spots. Well worth the price and would definitely would purchase this again.
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
This toothbrush is great. It keeps the park and germs out of my mouth. I pick mine up at Walmart. This is not my first time purchasing this toothbrush and I will purchase purchase it again. Yes I do believe everyone should at least try this toothbrush once.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
My toothbrush of choice. All five in my family have a different color combination to identify. Great toothbrush. No complaints. Will continue to repurchase over and over. Love it