Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Soft, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Morgan M.Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Soft, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Delilah S.Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Soft, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Antheia N.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Kaylin K.
It works about as well as any other toothbrush, but I really don't like the moveable, flexible part of the brush because my toothpaste tends to get stuck in between and under it, and won't wash out unless I start pulling it up and out to clean it off myself. Would not get another toothbrush of this particular style. However, the head is not too large or small, so it doesn't feel bulky in your mouth, and still covers a fair amount of area. The bristles aren't so soft that they bend too much, but they aren't hard enough to hurt your gums.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
i can only use this toothbrush because the other ones make my gums hurt ! and they dont really feel clean how this toothbrush makes my teeth feel ! i love how soft it is ! i recommend this item to anyone especially if you have sensitive gums. i buy this item all the time !
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
I enjoy the whole collection of Oral-B 3D White dental care products. This toothbrush is a staple, I use in conjection with other Oral-B 3D white products to maintain a bright smile between dentist appointments.
Delfina R.
Peoria , AZ
This toothbrush is pretty good. I liked the soft bristles and the grip. The colors are pretty plain Jane but it’s a tooth brush so who cares. But this product is my go to for tooth brushes.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I love how clean this toothbrush makes your teeth. It has a nice full flexible head that makes it easier to brush those hard to reach spots. Well worth the price and would definitely would purchase this again.
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
This toothbrush is great. It keeps the park and germs out of my mouth. I pick mine up at Walmart. This is not my first time purchasing this toothbrush and I will purchase purchase it again. Yes I do believe everyone should at least try this toothbrush once.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
My toothbrush of choice. All five in my family have a different color combination to identify. Great toothbrush. No complaints. Will continue to repurchase over and over. Love it
Misty M.
I like how many color options and combination are available. As I use my toothbrush multiple times a day, it's nice to be able to tell which one is which in a house full of people! And as a toothbrush it does it's job.
Gabby H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite toothbrush. I'm a girl so I went straight for the pink and purple to be honest. But it's now my favorite. Well worth the money and I've been using and replacing for a few years now. I do wish they had it in medium though. At times I feel like the soft isn't brushing enough. Pretty good overall.
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
I love this brush! Its the one i have right now! I use it everyday and night to brush my teeth. I buy it at walmart every time its getting old. I think its soft bristles are very effective they aren't hard that make your gums bleed i don't have sensitive gums by the way. I recommend it!