Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Melissa G.
Baltimore, MD
As far as tooth brushes go, I can't complain. Works well. Gives a good deep cleaning leaves my mouth feeling fresh
Effie C.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Easy to grip on to brush your teeth and reaches in hard tough spots easy. Perfect size for the mouth to brush well.
Tayler L.
Eugene, OR
Pretty basic toothbrush, like the fact that the bristles are "full" goes great with the whitening toothpaste I have
Lindy H.
This toothbrush is my go to! Really scrubs your teeth and makes them feel like you just got back from the dentist!
Maureen B.
Gets the job done. I have very sensitive gums, and they are prone to bleeding. This brush is fairly gentle on them.
Gemma K.
Indiana, PA
I love this toothbrush. Made my teeth noticeably whiter after my first use. Cleans better and reaches everywhere.
Angel A.
Love this tooth brush because it does have a good reach. I prefer soft bristled tooth brushes over anything else.
Sara S.
Niles
Love how this toothbrush gets to all the books and crannies. I like the medium bristles and how long they last.
Laura P.
I love this toothbrush it get places in my mouth that others don't and I also don't have to was a lot of money
Destiny W.
Terre Haute, IN
Pairing it with colgate toothpaste this has made my teeth sparkle. Its not expensive either. I recommend it.