Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Destiny K.
Altho I always get the soft brush this tooth brush is really good for your teeth and it's very affordable and lasts awhile
Tosha F.
Lavalette, WV
Love the flexibility of this brush. Recommend it to everyone. I always use this toothbrush. I use it atleast 3 times daily.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Clean all the hard to get places. I love it has a tonuage cleaner on the back because all the bacteria is on your tonuage.
Kenneth W.
Washington
Love this toothbrush. Makes me feel like I'm cleaning my teeth well. I just wish there was a tongue scrubber on the back!
Hanna A.
Louisville, KY
Thai toothbrush can literally get every single pet of my mouth. The bristles aren't too stiff and it even has a gripper!
Christina B.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes. I love that it is not to soft and you can actual feel your teeth clean after.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Definitely gets the job done. Not too stiff or too soft. My husband and I both use these and will continue to buy them.
Vanna B.
Ada, OK
This is a good toothbrush not the best I have used from Oral-B but not bad. Not crazy about the rubber in the middle.
Ashley P.
I really like this toothbrush. The flexible head allows for all spots to be reached while brushing without straining.
Kristen P.
Amazing! I replace every 3 months or sooner and this brush is the only one brand I use! Love it definitely recommend!