Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Priscilla P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the different angles and textures of the brush head, love the tongue side of the brush, really gets in the back of the teeth without feeling to big back there
Crystal C.
I absolutely love the Oral-B 3D White Pro Flex toothbrush I have extra sensitive teeth and this is so wonderful for the sensitivity what a great toothbrush to use
Lauren H.
Portland, OR
This is the only toothbrush I will ever use ! It leaves my teeth clean and fresh. I highly recommend this tooth brush to anyone who likes there teeth to sparkle!
Maddie L.
I used this in combination with the 3D white toothpaste and I honestly didn't see much of a different in the cleaning power or whitening, but it works like any toothbrush
Erica F.
Plymouth, MA
i love my toothbrush. Used to work at a dentist office and now i am very skeptical about my teeth so i need a tooth brush that works best for me and this is it.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this toothbrush. It get to the back without any scratching to the gum or inner mouth. Doesn't get weak and last a fee months. Efore I have to change it.
Marissa M.
Nice toothbrush. Does the teeth cleaning thing quite well. I think I will continue to brush my teeth. Do not recommend reusing if you drop it in the toilet.
Olivia A.
I don't know anything other than this ! I love it . I can buy it anywhere which I love . Use it all the time ! Duh ! You have too :) I'm a repeat user .
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
This toothbrush is very goof. They only thing is I wish they made more of a harder bristles. Medium and Soft just dont seem to get the job done anymore.
Miki B.
Caldwell, KS
I love my toothbrush. I have a couple of broken teeth and the brissles are perfect and don't cause any pain. My mouth feels super clean after brushing