Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Kim W.
Merrill, WI
Oral-B is the only brand tooth brush I buy. They clean your teeth better than any other brand I have tried in the past. I will absolutely purchase this brand of tooth brush again!
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
I usually use a hard brush head but recently the dentist said to stop and use the soft. Personally I get a better clean when I use the hard, the soft just doesn't make my teeth feel clean. I love this tooth brush.
Wendy C.
Great toothbrush. Gentle enough for my gums, also efficient enough to get the job done. I would recommend. Paired with the right toothpaste it helps maintain your teeth white.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Fits comfortably in hand. The bristles are arranged nicely leaving your mouth super clean after each brushing! Assortment of different colors available for the whole family!
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Really nice toothbrush i like the flex in the head it helps me to reach all of my teeth. I have a small mouth and this brush is wonderful. This is the first time I'm using this particular oral b brush. I am satisfied overall.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
I love love this tooth brush! It has good bristles that don't splay out easily. It kind of bends a bit when brushing... Kind of softens the brushing, like a cushion lol
angelina c.
Centralia, WA
Overall it was a good product was disappointed with how tough the bristels are would've wanted something a little softer but has a good tounge scrubber attached.
Ariel L W.
New Orleans, LA
My Dentist recommends and gives us samples of oral-b brushes after our 6 month cleaning! The brushes last 6 months and all the bristles are intact and still able to give you a great cleaning
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Super good toothbrush!! I just picked this up but I can't wait to use it but I think it's going to do its purpose!! I really like this brand I love their toothpaste as to why I got the brush!! Will buy again!!
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
My go-to tooth brush! The handle is very comfortable and there are different bristles like soft, medium, etc. depending on how your gums are. It does the job extremely well! My teeth are always clean and shiny because of this toothbrush.

back