Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Haylee M.
I love this tooth brush! It doesn't hurt my gums when I brush and that's a great thing!!
Wanda M.
Providence, RI
Gets in those areas, you get a good brush gentle yet affective I'd recommend this product
Melissa B.
Proctorville
The flex of the head of this toothbrush helps make teeth feel fresh and clean.
Rachael G.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy using this toothbrush. It has soft brissles so its easy on the gums.
Alexia B.
Worked good.... But didn't see a difference in the whiteness on my teeth!!!
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Good tooth brush! Gets the job done and leaves my mouth feeling very clean.
Robyn C.
Surrey, BC
Love this brush unusually use an electric toothbrush but for travelling and going away I always pack one of these. My teeth and gums feel so good afterwards. This is an awesome toothbrush to hit all the nooks and crannies.
Marina G.
Palma de Mallorca
I've been using this one for the past 2 years and it's true that these tooth brushes are more expensive than others but they are really comfortable to hold and use. They do a good job along the gum line as well, and that's so important for me. I've noticed a difference since using it and have noticeably whiter teeth.
Merissa D.
Eskasoni
I keep grabbing this tooth brush when I use at home whiting , but over all I love this tooth brush just because of the look and feel to it.. I don't think it makes a difference in whiting if I used another brush but I just love this one .. I been grabbing it a lot more lately !
Yeirson C.
Este es uno de los mejor inventos que han podido elaborar ya que ayuda a limpiar esas partes difíciles de acceder con otros cepillos de dientes, además ayuda a dejar limpios y mantener blanco los dientes, de placas bacterianas, sarros, y mal alientos en la boca.