Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Kaylyna R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I feel these always get the job done. They aren't so stiff that they cant reach thr back of your mouth
Greg T.
Mcallen, TX
Can't go wrong with oral b. Keep one at home and work. Best decisions I've done. Recommend this one.
Joye P.
Four oaks , Nc
always my goto, the bristles last longer than most, & make me feel like it's cleaning in more places!
Celeste D.
Columbus , Ga
The brushes were to hard on my teeth and the price was outrageous for the brand of toothbrushes.
Vanessa M.
Ripley
Been using this one for 3 months now and it's my favorite. It helps with keeping my teeth white
Savannah B.
Decatur, AL
Very good toothbrush. Not good for sore gums though. It gets in every little crevice you have
Karen R.
Richmond, TX
I have repurchased this over and over. It is perfect for me. The bristles are soft and full.
Gabriela C.
Great toothbrush. Not so harsh on your teeth a. Takes out all the germs and dirt you have.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
It worked ok, too big and bulki for me, cleaned my teeth well but it wasn't too extravagant
Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have all of my wisdom teeth so having a toothbrush that can reach back there is awesome