Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Medium, Full Head, 1 ea uploaded by Kristy H.

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves, worldwide. How do the flexing sides work? This product has individually flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth and gums for an all-around clean and an invigorating whitening experience. How does the stain eraser work? It has a uniquely-shaped stain eraser that gently polishes to help whiten your teeth. It works together with the bristles and helps to remove up to 90% of the surface stains on your teeth, including stains in hard to reach areas like along the gumline and in-between teeth. see more...

Armoni E.
This tooth brush is my life. I would always be insecure about the plaque on my tooth until I met this tooth brush. This tooth brush has never failed me. I love it so much and now I don't feel insecure. It cleans most of the plaque off my teeth and I really enjoy it !! I would recommend this tooth brush to any and everyone
Molly R.
I loooved this toothbrush! The little rubber grippy things really helped shine my pearly whites. The only elreason I stopped using this type is because I apparently brush too hard and have been prescribed baby- soft toothbrushes by my dentist. 😔
Kassie P.
Love this way this feels when brushing my teeth. I feel like they are extremely clean when done. Cleans every crevice in my mouth with ease. As far as the whitening, I can't tell a difference myself, hence the 4 star review. Overall a great product though!
Abrigel R.
This toothbrush is really good for people who have tartar build up and plaque. But if you have sensitive mouth i recommend getting something a little softer. It does clean your teeth amazing but I have sensitive gums and this kept making them bleed.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
This was fine as a toothbrush but the whitening aspect that's advertised is confusing to me. I don't feel that this toothbrush helped whiten my teeth at all, if paired with the 3D whitening products it would but only because of the products.
Heidi E.
Plaistow, NH
I'm not one to spend a fortune on a toothbrush so this is a great option for me. I feel like it cleans both my teeth and gums and I get a solid cleansing every time. I replace mine pretty often and I've been really happy with it every time
Baylie H.
This is always the tooth brush I grab when I change mine. This one works best for me and even though it is medium softness it still isn't too harsh for my sensitive gums. It's just the right amount to clean and still not hurt my gums.
Memory P.
Midland, TX
I love flexible tooth brushes because you can really get to your back molars! Also, the medium bristles are perfect for sensitive teeth, really get them clean without being too rough. This compares to the Colgate 360
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
I Love this toothbrush! I get the soft bristle normally and it is the perfect firmness without making my gums bleed. Love the "flex" of the brush as well...it allows me to get to harder parts of my mouth easier!
Octavious F.
It's amazing. It gets all the corners that a regular toothbrush can't . You can really feel where the plaque is being removed and that's a beyond awesome feeling