BY ORAL-B

Oral-B 3D White Pro-Flex Medium Toothbrush: Gentle on enamel for everyday use Pro-Flex sides individually adjust to teeth for a more thorough clean Stain eraser gently polishes to help whiten teeth Bristles + stain eraser work to remove up to 90% of surface stains Whiter smile Fresher breath see more...

Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
This tooth brush is great quality! I have naturally off white teeth so this combined with other whiting products daily it does help whiten! The price point is pretty good. My only thing is lately I haven't seen it at my locAl stores:(
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite tooth brush. It's super soft for my sensitive teeth and it's not too pricey. I use the whole 3-D line because these products work great on my coffee stained teeth. I definitely will continue to use this tooth brush.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive teeth and gums and this toothbrush reaches every nook and cranny in h mouth. They are easy to find and at a great price. I would recommend anyone who has sensitive gums who also wants clean teeth to try this!
Kiana C.
Love this tooth brush.. I used to have a electrical tooth brush so it was hard to find a manual one to replace it .. But I really like this one .. Recommend it !
Erica G.
I normally use an Oral-B electric toothbrush but use this when I travel. It works as a toothbrush should and makes my teeth feel nice and clean